The DNC 2020

Thank you. You’re all great too. I don’t consider anyone on this site my or an enemy, at least since d’essin left.

5 Likes

Well biden didn’t shit the bad. That’s pretty awesome news but man how depressing was that whole thing? It seemed like every segment was about death or people who were dying. Americans dying, bidens whole family is dead, people with cancer, dead troops, dead health workers. So depressing, it’s like an NBC family drama where everyone gets cancer in the first episode.

1 Like

An episode of Eastenders was it? :grimacing:

Sounds about right, so depressing watching liers shout for hope…

DEATH CULT 2020!

And you just know the RNC is going to be a celebration and gloryification of death. It’s slightly concerning that the two parties positions are everyone’s dying and that’s sad but what can you do? vs everyone’s dying and that’s great and should be encouraged.

1 Like

I guess telling everyone to wear a mask is M4A…

What’s also super depressing is to remember how utterly worthless these conventions are at having an actual impact on the election. Loved Joe’s speech and feel all warm and fuzzy rn too but a Karen will appear and Orange will tweet, and the reality of this country’s population hits you right on the bridge of the nose.

Obama’s speech 4 years ago was even better than Wednesday’s and the convention was just awesome as far as these things go. And compared to the Klan really poorly disguised as the RNC convention, no sane person could have made any other choice. But lol usa. sorry to be a downer.

4 Likes

How many must die before people stop dying?

1 Like

Guess I’m a naive sucker, but overall the convention felt pretty positive and inspiring to me. 🤷🏼

5 Likes

Suckered!

1 Like
1 Like

I already know I’m going to hate watch the GOP convention next week and I can’t imagine what my blood pressure will be like. I don’t know why I do this to myself - it’s not healthy.

3 Likes

Oh the ableism isn’t about dementia. It’s about accusing him of having dementia because of his speech impediment. Saying someone who has to compensate for a stutter isn’t mentally all there is the ableist BS I was talking about.

6 Likes

Dementia

2 Likes

Are you kidding? The RNC convention is going to be hilarious. And also horrifying.

4 Likes

Is this the only good bit to ever come from MadTv?

1 Like

Ok I laughed sort of.

3 Likes

He was selling hats on the street?

yeah man so many russians in the US

https://twitter.com/tomscocca/status/1296655345696346112

Hell yea crystal energy!

2 Likes