The DNC 2020

Eastern Orthodox guy in the house? I didn’t see that coming.

MSNBC Ladies talking about how Obama’s speech made them scared. Like they’d never considered that trump winning could be the end of America

2 Likes

Gabby giffords part was good.

4 Likes

Anyone who watched the Obama speech and still doesn’t vote for Biden has no soul.

6 Likes

Following Obama is impossible, will be instantly forgotten and that’s fine.

3 Likes

We already knew Republicans don’t have souls.

1 Like

We all wanted fire from Kamala, but my mom brought up an interesting point. We always see fire from her. This speech was her chance to be more human.

4 Likes

Harris torching Pence for all to see in a debate is all the fire I need.

3 Likes

I wanted her to troll Trump so hard he asks for the nuclear codes, but I can live with what we got.

1 Like

Agreed. And the Momala nickname definitely humanizes her too.

2 Likes

I thought it was interesting that Obama mentioned the Sikh people in his speech, and having an Eastern Orthodox guy doing the outro was a surprising choice. These are not large demographics that the Dems need to win over, I think the point is just to highlight how diverse America is.

4 Likes

Holy fucking shit, I think given the stakes, Barack Obama topped the 2004 keynote. Holy shit that was amazing.

5 Likes

Also, if you didn’t get at least a little choked up seeing all the little girls who are black, Indian or Asian jumping up and down at Kamala being named the VP choice, you’re not human.

8 Likes

He’s also on team WAAF.

all the pundits on MSNBC and CNN are shooketh! They keep talking about his dire warnings and the tone of despair in his speech. Once again, UP is way ahead of the curve.

9 Likes

What have these clowns been doing for 3.5 years while they were (apparently) mindlessly reading the news?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1296288197958344705?s=20

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1296290813257887745?s=20

Goddamn, I tried to put myself in the other side’s shoes after Obama’s speech as to what they could possibly respond with and holy fucking shit was Hillary a problem.

The most distressing part of Trump’s Presidency that Obama hammered is that he holds a grudge against those of us who didn’t vote for him… and yeah, Hillary absolutely couldn’t say half of Trump’s voters are a basket of deplorables and expect to POTUS… cannot even think it really… I don’t think Obama or Joe thinks that… it may be true, and you and I can think or say that… but you can’t possibly think it’s even remotely okay to say that if you want to be POTUS.

1 Like

They totally think that. The thing is, though, they also know that their job as President is to work for everybody, even the pieces of shit.

I don’t think that Joe/Obama have harsh, dismissive thoughts about 20%+ of the country. My guess is that they believe that the average racist, etc. is a product of their environment and are, at least theoretically, redeemable.

3 Likes
2 Likes