The DNC 2020

the best speech would be, “thank you barack obama, thank you joe biden, thank you america. i’ll see you tomorrow.” and give this speech tomorrow

3 Likes

Rebuild Better Than Ever

I spent about 8 seconds on that, where do I send my six figure invoice to the DNC?

1 Like

Gaining steam in the second half of the speech.

EDIT: At the same time, wgaf.

2 Likes

We aren’t the only audience

https://twitter.com/PadmaLakshmi/status/1296280334515003394?s=19

8 Likes

:blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking that part was going to hit some people hard.

1 Like

lol someone clapped

lmao nobody in the live crowd clapping. so fuckin weird

Oh man, I thought we were free of the clappers

And the nerve of her not to say please first

For what it’s worth, she did completely fine for a generic acceptance speech. I don’t understand why nobody on her staff couldn’t have slipped something like “and Mike Pence, who is as ready and willing to repeat lies as the President, you’re on notice” but w/e

4 Likes

This was an important night in history. Good to be able to watch it with y’all.

5 Likes

omg look at this! it’s an empty theater! wow! silent people pointing their phones at me, wow, amazing

1 Like

That lone clap from the in person audience or whatever was weird. So are Biden and Harris maintaining social distancing.

Joe wants to take a sniff.

1 Like

Dammit Joe, don’t fuck this up.

1 Like

He could have a stroke in broad daylight on 5th Avenue and he still should win.

3 Likes

HOT TAKE: this two-piano arrangement is interesting.

2 Likes

Alright, I’m going back to watch the goat give a goat speech on the DVR. I already saw the girl read the letter about her mother being deported, I’m told I need to watch the montage about female leaders and protesters. Anything else that’s essential viewing?

I assume Pelosi just totally killed it with an all-time great moment in American political oratory history?

1 Like

End the convention now. Hold the election tomorrow.

1 Like