the reason this is going back up is because covid is coming back

TO THE MOON THANKS COVID

I had a decent size buy order at $30.1k that missed by $73 :disappointed:

what the hell is baby doge

god this timeline sucks

2 Likes

You’d feel better if you had one of these:

1 Like

Can’t :heart: that - but thanks for posting it.

hqdefault

Fuuuuuuuucking hell

Hey, somebody please tell @SvenO in discord that storms knocked out my power earlier, and internet seemed fine for a while but it just cut off, so I probably won’t be able to do drop tomorrow, I don’t think he’s sent anything to my wallet. If I get juiced back up, I’ll check in the morning. Not setup to do anything off phone data atm neither are my laptops.

Ugh. … This is Seneca Lake. I took this last night from Two Goats Brewing.

3 Likes

Disappointed I didn’t make anything during this little alt run before the inevitable range down. MTL ran 65%, ICX nearly 40%, ALPHA… urgg… Some stuff doubled.

Back to the grind down.

lol my wife almost took a finance job there

My plan right now is to simply acquire ETH, looking out 1-2 years with the energy fix that is supposedly coming, and expecting/hoping for another bounce around/before then. Pure gamble.

But … I don’t understand this shit in the least. Or, at all. Or, whatever.

So, with BTC I basically understand that coins are mined and this mining takes a lot of energy, and this energy use is both its feature and bug. But in using all this energy I can also see there’s huge influx’s of capital and lots of money moving around. But I don’t see that happening with other coins. They just appear? What?

gamble gamble

right now @lightcrypto a former poker professional is discussing the crypto bear market. Very sharp guy not afraid to call a spade a spade. will be posted on the uponlyTV Youtube channel later tonight

1 Like

I lost him at Siths leaning in. So, early. … what’s the gist?

They do a 1-3 hour show a few times a week where they discuss crypto markets with people from all parts of the industry. From Sam Bankman-Fried and CZ the FTX and Binance founders respectively, to heads of major trading firms like Three Arrows Capital, to random TikTok Influencers who started scam coins or meme coins like CumRocket or literal SCAMcoin.

I’ll post a link to some bullet points of this episode when it gets posted to twitter. @CMSintern and @analyticalali on twitter are great accounts to follow where they post notes from various podcasts/content in the space. @lightcrypto started from a Pokerstars Sunday Warmup win and got into crypto for real May 2017 and ran up 9+ figures.

https://twitter.com/cmsintern/status/1417654557409267715

https://twitter.com/cmsintern/status/1417654567601418242

above are notes from the podcast

lol crypto

1 Like

YTD

BTC 32%

Dow 14.5%

Lol stock market

3 Likes

I considered this strong buy signal 5 days ago but wussed out.

10 Likes

I assume it’s this.

Nice job ‘insider’