The Crypto Thread

ETH is at your number from a few days ago. You think it’s still a buy?

I said under 1700 and thus keep missing the entries… At this point though I’d lean towards under 1600.

1 Like

My first buy order is at 1661 to give you an idea. If it doesn’t get hit and I miss ANOTHER bounce then whatever, I’m used to it by now this past month.

Great I’ll do 1662

it’s nice work if you can get it

I’d rather have sympathy for my multi-catalyst nervous psychotic breakdown so can I just lie and say I lost all my money?

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s funny I’ve had 1610 order set since June 22.

The other morning I told people to start buying below 1700, look for an aggressive exit before 2k (or hold to the moon whatev). Obv price hits 1701 on Binance.

I was being silly here but I was srsly asking,

was that post in reference to this:

?

Yeah, I’m wary about FINANCIAL ADVICE but I figure if it’s presented in the proper bear context it might be fine. Or maybe I’m just biased towards trading in a bear market. You don’t have to worry about mooning and can be happy with your scalps.

I was just reiterating what I’m noticing out there today, Truman. We’re now comfortably sitting at the bottom of recent crash levels. Lower highs/lows. Hard to find good spots

:thinking:

No, I got it, and I stand by my :thinking:.

It’s not a conspiracy if we really are all out to get you.

1 Like

lol I wasn’t even asking if that was a veiled dig, I was saying you didn’t reply to a specific post so I was wondering which part you were saying was risky

Oh sorry yeah basically everything is toxic right now. BTC swings less (somehow) than the alts and is at least based on something so it’s only a super risky buy right now (instead of nuclear risky buy). I’m similarly gambling on these 15% scalps where I am imagining ranges but any day this all can collapse 30% and no one will be surprised.

Wish I could stick to the GTO play of holding very little, stacking fiat in the real world, pay attention for massive bloody days to scoop up 25% and refuse to trade any of the other 350 days of the year until this bear market is confirmed over. Everyone is forcing trades and the 3 years of goblin town we crawled out of a year ago proves that’s impossible.

Also I have no idea what I’m talking about etc.

1 Like

I understood it all lol, though others might not.

Anyone that bought after that massive red candle a few days ago is making out like a bandit.

Lol which candle time frame?