The Crypto Thread

seriously can crypto not be something that majorly swings based on what one person tweets?

The swings are how you make millions if you’re doing this right.

swongs

wait

You get that this is a deficiency of crypto though, right? Like the more money you can make from trading crypto, the less suitable for its claimed purpose it is.

1 Like

Well you can trade with 100x leverage so technically you can probably make infinite so I guess bitcoin is useless checkmate atheists.

Kind of dodging the point, BTC is currently marketed as a “store of value”, any money made from trading it comes directly from less-informed people entering the market, these two ideas are diametrically opposed.

1 Like

I must have missed that fact from the Bitcoin Team’s official Marketing Group.

I wonder how you would have reacted if you saw the swongs, speculation, poverty, thievery, all-in gambles, fake industries, scams, legitimate businesses, hotels, debtors prisons/slavery, travelling and death that took place in the first 15 years of the gold rush.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/NASCARonNBC/status/1406349369276735489

6 Likes

It’s a metaphor or something

2 Likes

I just liked how meme the last 5 seconds are

1 Like

Crypto is dead again

1 Like

Keep powder lying around, buy when there’s blood, sell 10% lower than the last high, ride this coaster down. If it was just a liiiittle more volatile it would be super easy but even at this rate you should be making money if you’re keeping ~60% fiat.

Double dead

1 Like

there isn’t blood yet is the problem blood is when crypto people stop saying to buy the dip

They’ve stopped.

Lol at blood in the streets. We just recently departed from the moon. When we journey back the streets where cardano is 4 cents again and bitcoin is 1/10 of its price then there will be blood.

And I’ll be there collecting the blood for the next moon

1 Like

btc up 13% ytd and 239% over the past year is not blood in the streets

3 Likes

ouch

1 Like

And you would make redic money if it goes for a third wave - but it requires a special something to enter at that price. Because if the coins drop that far, over 95% of investors would have given up mostly as a result of re-entering and losing over and over again while being bombarded with infor that they got played on a scam. Like I said earlier, nobody raced to the stores to buy beanie babies when they completely crashed to accurate prices. Shitcoin will feel like beanies when it actually crashes.