The Crypto Thread

What is the “Ahhh it went to Zero!!” guy from?

its what our SAYONARA sticker on discord is from

2 Likes
2 Likes

I heard a little about the squid game token but had no idea it hit a market cap of 2.1T? Is that real? It briefly hit a market cap larger than the total cryptocurrency market cap?

Yeah, since one guy had like trillions of coins. And no one could sell.

2 Likes

Fun video on the death of Cryptoland

6 Likes

Just catching up on this thread and wow. Beetlejuice repeatedly parroting the line that Navalny is a terrorist and all the crypto bros just ignore it and join him in continuing their regularly programmed yelling at Suzzer.

Knew $$$$$ changes people’s priorities but wow….

3 Likes

Bro I agree, but legally they’re calling it a terrorist organization. We can’t ignore that part of this story

He was crystal clear on the point he was making and “Navalny is a terrorist” wasn’t it.

4 Likes

And why can’t we ignore the part of the story where the biggest terrorist on the planet right now accuses other people of being terrorists as a pretext for terrorizing them again?

My Priorities (old):

1. Make a shitload of money
  2. Lock up that Navalny character for good

My Priorities (revised):

1. Lock up my nemesis, Alexi Navalny
  2. Lock up his supporters
3 Likes

Nah, it’s:

1. make a shitload of money
  2. convince yourself that they way you are making a shitload of money is at least a path to something good
  3. deflect slam dunk arguments on harms it is doing by babbling nihilistic non-sense
1 Like

Dunno, Suzzer’s argument was pretty straightforward and slam dunkish:

1. these specific cryptobros that handed people to Putin are scum of the Earth. Beetle deplorably keep deflecting from this point by repeatedly saying well Putin legally accused them of being terrorist supporters so :woman_shrugging:

2. perceived and false sense of crypto anonymity unwittingly put lots of people in Putin’s crosshairs

1 Like

You are missing the point, actually. Dismissing responsibility for these people unwittingly putting themselves in Putin’s crosshairs by saying they should have known that the crypto industry is just as thirsty as rest of finance concedes the argument. Then it’s just another mechanism for the strong to eat the weak.

Good for you that you are in the strong category but stop lying to the weak that this something more than that.

Your outrage seems very sincere and I believe you made a good faith effort to accurately understand the situation.

Your thoughts are political dissidents shouldn’t be stupid enough to listen to the hype of cryptobros, brilliant and of course I agree!

I have a visceral hatred for everyone involved in this thing, but especially this mega-douchecanoe:

Sure your first crypto transactions were through a triple locked, hyper secure untraceable wallet :roll_eyes:

5 Likes