The Crypto Thread

Wait, what? This dude is bragging about having pictures of a hot girl and how it will get him a 1-minute phone call with her? This has to be a level, right?

I feel like we need to start a series of NFTs that are literally pictures of dicks, so that this online e-peen contest can actually become a literal peen contest about who has the biggest dick NFT. Except I’m only half-joking, can we actually do this? I want to become rich too.

Pepe frog dickpics has been done

Like cartoon frog dicks? Damn, too late as always. Obv real dicks is the next step.

1 Like

It’s to prove he’s not insecure about… high school?

1 Like

Whoever owns the NFT of the jlawOK gif, this is your moment

https://twitter.com/heavybetalongs/status/1483771555855409156

The replies are gold.

6 Likes

I’m not convinced this isn’t a level to get people to buy. The Pepe cringe seems real, tho.

Awice realises that sex lines exist right? He can have phone sex for way less than 400K.

1 Like

That is web2 phone sex. This is web3 phone sex on the blockchain.

13 Likes

In semi-related news the $10,000usd airdrop pretty much the entire discord got from a week ago has 3xed plus you got 750%-2000% apr on top of it if you held until now. Awice has just been on the wrong train tracks this week.

Not to complain, but if we don’t want a “crypto haters club,” it might be best to keep the “Hey losers, check out all this free money we made!” posts in the discord.

Not salty, just sayin

1 Like

Seems like a pretty free and fair give and take to me and I doubt anyone actually cares if this is the “crypto haters club” or not.

Awice being a moron is a great point and all but it’s the hardly a slam dunk when another week went by and the people on the opposite side of trolly’s argument stacked more coin into our collective scroogemcduck vaults.

1 Like

Good deal, people who don’t like it (me included) can just keep out of the thread then.

So in your opinion this should just be a place to mock crypto? Seems pretty thin skinned.

i definitely wouldn’t follow a tesla stock thread if i wasn’t invested. just max pain all the time, i don’t blame you, but wish you the best going forward

if you want to start doing crypto stuff in the future join the discord and we’ll be happy to show you the ropes

4 Likes

I’m debating either entering into the crypto world or doing sports betting more seriously.

I have a lot of physical cash on hand. It is easy for me to use cash to bet sports. What’s the easy way to turn $5000 USD cash into crypto without having to first deposit into a bank account and not paying a crazy fee to do so?

I tried. I don’t have investment cash available so its pretty worthless of my time to be there. I appreciate the invite though

2 Likes

pm me

no no, more crypto news adjacent.

And yes, I’m sure its thin skinned, but im sure the guy who skips out on kicking in for a week in his office lottery pool to buy cigarettes and then hangs himself after the giant party when the office wins is pretty thin skinned too.