The Crypto Thread

1 Like

the biggest hurdle in getting into nfts is that you have to somehow pretend that using the same 3 images as a reply to everything is funny. to me that barrier to entry was just too much

4 Likes

yeah that’s right, i forgot to mention. you have to watch I Think You Should Leave on netflix at least twice before you can understand our jargon

2 Likes

If you have access (and you do) to the non-US, non-crippled version of Binance you should definitely look into it. That’s where I do most of my steaking, and they have a P2P deposit/withdrawal exchange too if you want to move money in/out without the fees.

It’s currently the largest exchange with the most offerings by far.

1 Like

Yeah, to give you the other side of this story, I messed around with about $1,200 worth of ETH in the high risk NFT game…

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

The longer they wait before getting a ledger the harder it’ll be to move over. And they’re gonna want some security

Ya absolutely

1 Like

If you start collecting NFTs in your hot wallet, and you eventually build up a big enough collection to worry about losing it, you don’t want to pay gas to transfer them over. I’d rather my friends be safe from day 1

If someone wants to start with less than $30k, ash is their only chance to get a piece of a blue chip artist.

I disagree. Aku is the only blue chip NFT and still has affordable entry points. Including one coming up on Black Friday for $999

1 Like

lol

4 Likes

fishing is the nut low. just tell us what to do. or better yet take our money and do it

1 Like

18 Likes

Like it would probably be cool to get basketball lessons from Kareem Abdul Jabar but I can’t use any of it. If you can’t build a software like goofy to give you superuser abilities idk if copying goofys style will work for you

The “reading along and asking questions for a while” advice is correct tho

which is why you give goofys all your money and hope for the best

fishing is a ponzi scheme

1 Like

who do I get a disc invite from

@anon3530961