The Crypto Thread

implant it in your body jason bourne style in case you get amnesia

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/business/status/1462295771571699714

https://twitter.com/nikcantmine/status/1462280894329274371

1 Like

bitcoin city being the murder capital of the world sounds right

Bitcoin fixes this.

Seriously though, El Salvador is evolving into a fast-tracked case study on whether BTC can really deliver on its promises. What better place to let it play out than an impoverished, crime-ridden nation willing to shove all-in on the experiment?

what promises, itā€™s just some dumb coin

OK, then the promises the Bitcoin Maxis make about the dumb coin.

2 Likes

2 Likes

So when do you sell?

Never

2 Likes

anakin no

5 Likes

If you sell UP canā€™t make $150,000 a day collectively in sheared wool so ya basically never lol.

The real answer is you canā€™t sell unless you wait 2 days to shear your sheep which is part of why things have gotten to these levels. You risk losing all of your wool when you unstake(the step you take before you can sell) your sheep also.

2 Likes

Great write up

Only thing I disagree with is stupidest timelineā€¦this was always an ICO disguised as a game and so itā€™s brilliant not stupid; the wolf hack changed the game a bit but there are still 13k nfts making the WOOL token so itā€™s still a successful ICO

The key to values staying high and UP making millions is that phase 2 is good and valuableā€¦looks like we will burn WOOL to make shepherds or farmers starting tonight.

We have about 17 more days of minting WOOL which is another $2M for UP if prices stay the same (they prolly wonā€™t)

4 Likes

/ignore thread

1 Like

donā€™t heart my misery beetlejuice!

cosmic gumbo

4 Likes

How the fuck did I miss this all in the discord?

Seems like best strategy would be to create a collective ownership of all the sheep in the discord and attempt to slowly cash out. That way you guys can split the risk/reward that happens when attempting to sell each sheep and the group as a whole benefits.

I havenā€™t had time in months to really spend in it but every time I drop in the discord is dead. Maybe thereā€™s another one I donā€™t know about

halt. thereā€™s an UP discord?

It started from the Topshot thread, so itā€™s not all of UP.