The Crypto Thread

Peak portfolio value was around 210k at the LTC top. Net worth is down like 66% from there at this point, but not soley due to crypto.106k realized profit from btc, +11k from eth, -31k on ltc. Started buying in my first year of self employment with a 10k bankroll. I’m only 31 so still feeling pretty good about my situation overall.

6 Likes

2 Likes

You must be unfamiliar with Riverman’s resume.

Mark cuban vs bitcoin influencers and maxis arguing for an hour back and forth. This was back in oct 2021 when bitcoin was going up.

Its hard to listen to at first since cuban’s connection was shit but clears up later.

They made a lot of arguments about bitcoin maximization for the legacy financial system.

Liquidation. They are done.

He was a co founder of a crypto hedge fund that was a major player in the space.

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: About Moderation

Amel 50?

…is that really a plus though?

1 Like

RivermanDAO actually saved the entire cryptomarket yesterday.

Late last night the 3AC wallet was on the verge of liquidation if the Eth price dropped by another few dollars, and everyone could view their liquidation price on chain. Liquidation would have forced the selling of 210 million dollars worth of Ethereum (210k eth), people were calling for $400 price.

With minutes to spare I sent their wallet my Ethereum logo RivermanDAO, which is a 1 of 5 rare piece. The value is estimated at over 100k ethereum by many familiar with the collection.

Upon recognizing the 3AC wallet suddenly had another 100m in collateral, suddenly, all sell pressure disappeared and a 30million dollar market buy came through, liquidating all who were shorting.

18 Likes

https://twitter.com/0xfoobar/status/1537050631772438534

More normal behavior in crypto world

https://twitter.com/rmac18/status/1537132717564776448?s=21&t=Ouav2E1U83Le6merGfjXew

https://twitter.com/rmac18/status/1537133609059880960?s=21&t=Ouav2E1U83Le6merGfjXew

In there he has

employees should show “tolerance for diverse thinking”

but also anybody who disagrees with <a 31 page culture document with lots of very specific thinking> should immediately quit.

2 Likes

You know how there are machines at the drug store where you can bring in your VHS tapes and transfer them to digital? I wonder if in 30 years (or sooner) current technologies will be so obsolete that you will have to do something like that to view your NFTs.

finally get a bounce and of course it’s a lot into all the shitcoins

nothing ever changes

Just a valued member of Team Doesn’t Own Crypto always round to pick his bros up when they’re down, never one to wish ill on anyone who loses in the crypto markets or anything. Now go back to calling others weirdly terrible humans. Fucking cvntrag

1 Like

bruh r u rivermang?

@yuv was making fun of himself with that post. He did buy the top.

I asked to clarify this -

I DID BUY ETH AT ALL TIME HIGH.

When you wrote that you had a good luck, I was making a sad face at MYSELF for not having that good luck. It has absolutely nothing to do with you.

I have never wished anyone to lose money in anything except Beetlejuice. Sorry that you thought my silly joke at my own expense was against you.

7 Likes