The Crypto Thread

Yeah for anyone who isn’t a regular itt or the discord, yuv making fun of his poor performance in crypto and NFTs is a theme. I think he’s the only one from here who didn’t make money on Topshot.

nvm i got it now

I had a bit of a collection foolishly listening to what they said would matter (and they rug pulled) so I think I’m gonna end up not making money on ts in the end somehow lol me. It’s hard to dump it all when I kept getting new ones all the time. It’s a huge pain to list any volume much less trying to get someone to buy it.

That was a bad mistake and I really should’ve known better especially from a guy at the head who’s busy with yacht parties and courtside finals seats atm. I didn’t crush flipping in the peak era like others did but I was up enough to walk away and enjoy it, I did make money in some other areas when others here did not tho. You win some you lose some I suppose. Key is overall.

1 Like

Pretty brilliant by Rohan to get himself in as an NBA VIP. Who cares if his business goes to shit when he has a direct line to KD now.

he spends a lot of money (he owns a giant yacht and pays for people to perform at his rich parties on it) so it can’t go to complete shit but he might have enough money out of this that doesn’t even matter.

Did Josh make money on Topshot?

Thought the low numbered and buying up KD / Lebrons didn’t pan out. But I literally never check that market.

5 Likes

Alright. What is the god damn name of this show that you guys meme about nonstop? I feel like a fucking boomer.

1 Like

I think you should leave.

3 Likes

You had some algos buying ether in large ass amounts at 1028ish and around 1080 or something. So a good sign at least for you guys for w/e length of time.

See if I wanted to troll this thread I’d just come in and say ITYSL is badly overrated.

hip

still good sign if you’re short?

8 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Market maker tells how 3AC went broke.

Amazing how fucking greedy some of these kids are. Playing around with billions and leveraging to the moon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Danny8BC/status/1537224401690980352

I agree, but what’s the name of the show???

8 Likes

Never seen a second of the show, but I feel like I’m well versed in every successful gag.