The Crapto Thread

No, you didn’t. You said it was a bubble, and you were right. So did everybody else, but you weren’t paying attention to what they were saying and now you’ve retconned your own memory.

3 Likes

A few months ago you guys got extremely mad when people used the b-word.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/rivertamydn/status/1592346083317121024?s=61&t=D1t7UOgPSo4qsNyJhwxIpA

Oof

2 Likes

I mean several of us did admit it was a bubble. I posted that multiple times. That got ignored in favor of the narratives that were easier for some.

I mean we still have suzz posting about how btc is a ponzi in 2022 when under no one’s definition is that actually a thing.

some of you please just tell me what’s going to happen

coinbase 2025
  • insolvent
  • still running
  • only operating outside of usa

0 voters

gemini 2025
  • insolvent
  • still running
  • only operating outside of usa

0 voters

1 Like

At the height of the monkey jpeg mania, I posted a poll asking how many people had cashed out their winnings and at what %. In response to that, you first pulled out the cruise stonk attack on me.

Very next post:

For whatever reason you took my poll as an attack. This is exactly what some of us are talking about. Some of you get super sensitive and just lash out with a personal attack, when no one is attacking you personally.

This was the beginning of the first battle royale with me vs. a bunch of the discord members, and you started it. Just like you started this latest kerfuffle with the same cruise stonk shtick, when all I was doing was posting about the FTX meltdown.

And then normies like opatop come in at the end and think I’m being a dick trying to dunk on everyone. When all I’m doing is defending myself by pulling receipts.

Not trying to be funny

Not trying to get a laugh

I don’t want anybody to have the worst day at their job

tZzIS4

But… did you guys have fun staying poor?

8 Likes

You legitimately thought you were stopping the recruiting of people at UP into some sort of multi level marketing style scheme and that was why people found your posting bad?!

3 Likes

You still don’t understand the cruise stonk thing? My point is an ASSET YOU YOURSELF GLEEFULLY INVEST IN THAT ALSO HAS MORAL PROBLEMS is down more by a lot than bitcoin that you can’t wait to show up here to spew your ignorant nonsense on the topic.

1 Like

No he didn’t think this. It’s part of the retcon attempt so he feels like he isn’t the dummy in this convo.

FFS that’s what you took away from that? I was just guessing at why Wichita got so mad. That paragraph is a throwaway. You guys love to seize on one tangential point and ignore the main one.

Ok well delete it then because it was the part that definitely stood out to me and really felt deliberate in it even being included in your statement.

Gone. Feel free to re-read.

Are you physically incapable of even the tiniest amount of introspection?

I’m just putting you back on ignore.

If the answer were yes, then how would he know?

2 Likes

Introspection on what exactly?

https://mobile.twitter.com/cmsintern/status/1592372634955976704

Looks like he wasn’t deleting tweets.

I thought I read he was doing this on purpose, that’s what twitterverse thinks. I can’t get enough of this for some reason. It’s fascinating

That thread is saying it was a coincidence or something.

1 Like

what is happening