The Crapto Thread

Starting to worry about this Celsius situation!

1 Like

:vince3:

4 Likes

:vince1:

1 Like

1 Like

Lol, is that onion or is that an actual headline? I can’t tell anymore.

itysl i gotta go

:vince2:

Wait until the guy that paid $69M for Beeple tries to sell his.

1 Like

All the Vince faces at once

:vincelaser:

Lol, what could possibly go wrong?

Uh oh!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Losing track of these!

honestly it’s only the fact rumors have swirled about you reneging and scameing on bets that i think you’re a real live boy and not a poorly programmed/functioning chat/forumbot

Rivermang why do you hate capitalism so much?

Gee whiz was anyone raising these concerns for oh I don’t know, the last several years?

The crypto industry has resisted traditional regulation, arguing that Wall Street’s rules don’t fit its unique digital system for trading, storing and sharing value.

Cryptocurrency broker and lender Voyager Digital Ltd., VOYG 0.00%▲ which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Tuesday, highlights the risk of that stance. The firm once told users that any cash they sent it was backed by government deposit insurance. Its website now says: “Cryptocurrency held on the Voyager Platform is not protected by FDIC insurance or any other government-backed or third party insurance.”

Other crypto lenders, such as Celsius Network LLC, have frozen customers’ funds as they deal with the damage caused by plummeting prices. Celsius has hired restructuring attorneys and consultants for advice on a potential bankruptcy filing.