The Crapto Thread

At what dollar amount / networth wise will you rug pull us?

Yup!

2 Likes

I can’t believe I have to tap the sign again, but I guess it makes sense considering a bunch of dudes are behaving like they just found A New Thing To Be Mad About™ and nobody else has ever pondered their ponderings:

bonus:

Branches are money losing operations that banks have to deploy to gain market share and customers.

Every time you say 'trillions" to try to make your point stronger, I just hear Dwight Schrute counting every sheet of paper he’s ever sold

3 Likes

See above, as long as I can get some cool t-shirts at the thrift store, I’m good.

Year 1 - t-shirts
Year 2 - SBF’s bahamas penthouse

You reckon JPMorgan Chase’s massive collection of contemporary art that’s worth hundreds of millions but can rarely be seen by the public gets them market share?

1 Like

9 Likes

I personally know I wouldn’t be tempted but I can’t speak for the average person, you’re right.

Take my money

1 Like

JPMorgan is mad they bought the cryptodickbutts from us at the top, now they have to vault them to hide their shame.

1 Like

Dickbutts actually getting lots of love lately :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

I mean they should

3 Likes

It’s one of the best butts

3 Likes

I’m not sure but I will say that what you described sure does sound like it uses a lot of electricity.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh damn I wasn’t even thinking of this but, praise be to Allah, don’t get me started on that wickedness.

Basically, Allah said to Satoshi, create the Bitcorns such that the people may procure them, and perhaps pass them on to others in the future, at a fair market price.

All this stuff with SBF et al, the tradfi inspirations, the temptations of free money passive income juicy APY big money fabulous prizes no whammies no whammies STOP, is a result of the wicked transgressions of man and thus an affront to Allah.

Youre in it

1 Like