The Crapto Thread

Dude deletes his own post telling me to lay off the booze while boozing.

Incredible.

3 Likes

oops

But srsly PLZ NO flags or bans. I mean goddamn are we allergic to letting a thread Get Goodā„¢ now in our oldish age?

3 Likes

And I thought Iā€™d seen all the Peepos (not Pepes for any normies reading) but that ā€œu r going to hell 4 thatā€ is a new one and Iā€™m lolling.

I, for one, am going to get another beer.

2 Likes

He once banned me for a sincere question asking someone if they were drinking, because I was trying to understand what level they were on.

Someone who is always saying theyā€™re never going to stop drinking. But he made it like I was needling someone who posts about going to AA meetings or something.

1 Like

A bitcoin is $17,000 and the cheapest cartoon ape is nearly $90,000.

Thatā€™s after a year with the Fed attempting to nuke asset markets, the Russia/Ukraine war and a decent chunk of the higher profile exchanges/crypto entities completely folding.

Taking a victory lap now after more than a decade of this makes you look like a moron.

1 Like

drphil

3 Likes

Why are banks not that moral of an industry exactly?

In aggregate, they are the most useful industry in every single economy.

I canā€™t imagine an entire industry like housing construction (which riverman underwrites loans for I assume) could exist without bank financing.

Are we talking a theoretical version of a bank or banks as they actually exist in the US?

Preview - The idea that banks are out to serve anyone other than the few people at the top of the pyramid/the shareholders is totally misguided. They give zero shits about their actual customers/depositors/borrowers. See: Every single financial crisis ever.

Assuming Riverman hasnā€™t reached the top of the pyramid he himself is being exploited by his employer.

As God and Satoshi intended.

8 Likes

I donā€™t understand how Riverman kept posting after someone pointed out how heā€™d finally be richer than his bosses if he had just bought some bitcoin at each point that heā€™d posted LOL CRYPTO.

Iā€™m not convinced he actually reads the thread tbh.

2 Likes

1 Like

We know

1 Like

Iā€™m just glad no one is mad.

9 Likes

Iā€™m balanced and aromatic like always.

I use banks quite heavily, there is no product / service I am using of theirs where I am being taken advantaged of in any way.