The Crapto Thread

imagine getting outthunk by Micahel Cernovich lol I’d be Big Mad too

(not Surf, they quickly understood)

prediction: sacrificing sbf to the justice gods will show that bad guys in crypto are punished. meaning the only ones left are good boys. an industry of good boys. and everyone on wall street wants to be a good boy so they HAVE TO buy in

4 Likes

SBF also crashed my Netflix stonks because that dude totes has NO CHILL

it was really just intended to be a joke like “stocks go up, stocks go down, bitcoin goes up, bitcoin goes down, no one can predict how or explain why” but you guys spend month after month arguing about it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1602456970228817922

inb4 elon retweets this

2 Likes

Pretty sure Portnoy got rekt by FTX/SBF based on his other social posts about it. Also of course it’s a conspiracy! Had nothing to do with you being a moron Dave!

Dave Portnoy is a 100/100 piece of shit and of course he is crypto guy

1 Like

Ah gotcha; judges would’ve also accepted “magnets, how do they work?”

On the contrary I think this thread has sorely lacked any discussion of this, how brypto is higher beta Nasdaq stonks, which are higher beta all-stonk-market, ranging from higher to lower on-risk status, and how they’ve all drooped due to us being in a recession or at least a Recession Lite™.

Dude also trades stocks (even more so!) so based on your analysis those aren’t safe either!

Great analogy, A+ logic!

Don’t let what’s actually happening in real life in any way influence your opinion or lead you to reconsider your beliefs!

LOL we’re back to “stonks are immoral” from the “burning copious amounts of energy to mine fake money” crowd, awesome.

Yeah maybe Gamestop is for scum but Exxon Mobil is upstanding

1 Like

Is this just pure anger filled projection at this point or what?

It’s truly fucking incredible you people are still here pimping this fairy dust as literally everyone in this industry is outed as a criminal. You’re as delusional as the QAnon loons.

6 Likes

Like imagine posting this when you have been posting the same drivel for 12 years since bitcoin was 23 cents.

Also did I ever say stonks were immoral. My point is you (as in the greater yous) are the ones flying the but cryptos do the bad things an an argument. And of course you (as in the singular you) live in a gated community in a country club in South Carolina and work for a bank which I’m going to guess is not really that moral of an industry.

Keep firing bud maybe one day we will get back to 22 cents and you can take a real victory lap.

2 Likes

He might be having a stroke; I suggest a wellness check.

Can you read? That is a literal question? Zero people are here pimping fairy dust. You just come here to blow off steam when you reach the jerking off alone in your hotel room while your friends are out having fun stage of anger at the world. Admit it.

2 Likes

And in the spirit of diplomacy I won’t say this is due to Rivermang not wanting to really acknowledge the macro conditions, but I won’t not say it.