The Crapto Thread

Will bitcoin price break all-time highs in 2023?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

6 Likes

:vince1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Will btc ever hit another ath?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Glory, glory what a terrible scansion,
And the rhymeā€™s no good either.

1 Like

3 Likes

there are literally zero serious ā€˜hfspā€™ posts itt or in this forum. while u maaad seems to be used at face value at least twice this week. do better (trademark of course)

Literally zero? Here is a post from 6ix in the last month. And there is more if you care to look.

FTX literally went bust running a ponzi scheme and all 6ix could do was run in here and do damage control.

Wrong again.

1 Like

Some really good ā€œu mad?ā€ Content coming from 6ix and the only reason why I bring it up to him.

People with class and dignity donā€™t ever mutter ā€œhave fun staying poorā€ to others.

His reply was about gloating and making fun of people losing money. Hfsp is a joke reply to the uncountable number of times people came here to gloat when crypto was down.

Full disclosure - im poor, down money in crypto and nfts and havenā€™t had fun since 1999

7 Likes

Have fun staying poor in Minecraft

people were legit furious over technical definitions of ponzis

He fully meant it since he hates the person he directed that comment to.

ā€œHave fun staying poor you dumb motherfuckerā€

ā€œI didnā€™t mean it!ā€

Honestly I think your read is way off, thereā€™s no way that 6ixFromTheRiverStyx hates j8i3h289dn3x7. Thereā€™s no way that 6ixFromTheRiverStyx has any strong feelings about j8i3h289dn3x7.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/patdennis/status/1518637225789042688?lang=en

4 Likes