The Crapto Thread

I’ll do it.

4 Likes

TBH, I was not great in that area either. I went through phases where I was good and others that were pretty terrible. One example of this is my “PR Pizza”, which was me eating an entire pizza if I got a PR in a particular training session. On Wednesdays this restaurant/bar had live music and a deal on a 1 topping large pizza for like $8, so I was particularly motivated on Wednesdays to go hard and slam a whole pizza + beers afterwards. At that time I was lifting like 5 to 7 days per week, so those excess calories from that binge mostly just helped me recover and fueled my next workout.

Current day me can’t stay on a caloric deficit for more than like a week either. I have a spreadsheet with 5 failed diet attempts from the last 18 months that lasted a combined 8 weeks.

2 Likes

Dumb question but do we have a H&F thread here?

danby, when you walk into the main branch of a major bank in a large city do you get the impression of a modest financial services company charging reasonable fees and spending responsibly?

2 Likes

At what dollar amount / networth wise will you rug pull us?

Yup!

2 Likes

I can’t believe I have to tap the sign again, but I guess it makes sense considering a bunch of dudes are behaving like they just found A New Thing To Be Mad About™ and nobody else has ever pondered their ponderings:

bonus:

Branches are money losing operations that banks have to deploy to gain market share and customers.

Every time you say 'trillions" to try to make your point stronger, I just hear Dwight Schrute counting every sheet of paper he’s ever sold

3 Likes

See above, as long as I can get some cool t-shirts at the thrift store, I’m good.

Year 1 - t-shirts
Year 2 - SBF’s bahamas penthouse

You reckon JPMorgan Chase’s massive collection of contemporary art that’s worth hundreds of millions but can rarely be seen by the public gets them market share?

1 Like

9 Likes

I personally know I wouldn’t be tempted but I can’t speak for the average person, you’re right.

Take my money

1 Like

JPMorgan is mad they bought the cryptodickbutts from us at the top, now they have to vault them to hide their shame.

1 Like

Dickbutts actually getting lots of love lately :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

I mean they should

3 Likes

It’s one of the best butts

3 Likes