The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Trump’s stupidity is very predictable (also I ponied NBZ by months).

7 Likes

As 3400 people die of covid, Tucker has finally acknowledged our “national shame”

I mean, I’m kind of curious is Biden’s dissertation is in fact riddled with typos and math errors. That would be pretty embarrassing. But man, have some perspective.

No surprise, but it’s going to be an insane 4 years of hypocritical faux-outrage and nitpicking from these numbskulls.

8 Likes

FoxNews is so much back in their happy place.

3 Likes

Worthless hypothetical that only serves your pathological need to punch left

2 Likes

Wait is this not real?

1 Like

Did this Stepien press release not trigger anybody else’s bullshit detector? It’s 2020 so anything goes, but that can’t be real. Can it?

Main source seems to be this story, and even that calls it a “press release that has not been verified with the campaign.”

It looks like an email sent out by the campaign

Yea it’s fake from what I saw on twitter about it

I assumed it as fake purely because it’s dated yesterday and if true we would have seen it then not just now.

Jill Biden did the Ben Ghazi didn’t she

1 Like

Wat

“Mail in voting will destroy conservatism.” -Lady G.

I followed Trolly’s link to a National Review article on it. There were some extra commas, an instance of “undeserved” instead of “underserved,” and flipping a rise and a drop, if we take the quotes in the article as gospel, as I didn’t read the original text. THE HORROR.

I’m assuming she predates computers and that every dissertation pretty much hit that level of editing back then?

1 Like

Does anyone on UP have the first name Duncan? I hope not.

At the end of the day, does this say much other than more people voted in 2020 vs 2016?

This is really what he meant when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Ave.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/josh_wingrove/status/1339629452481978371?s=20

4 Likes

I don’t want to pile on Dr. Biden but this excuse won’t fly, as her doctorate was awarded in 2007.

I imagine it’s still par for the course in terms of extra commas etc. Does anybody have Dr. Gorka’s dissertation for comparison?

1 Like

Now that the vaccines are out and Trump can brag he’s done with it.