The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

If it was a channel to troll Trump supporters and make them believe insane stuff could you tell the difference?

1 Like

Nope. Maybe its purpose is to create free money on Predict It.

1 Like

It’s almost like you are talking about a different First Lady. I can’t quite figure out which one.

No idea the reference.

The current First Lady literally sucked dicks for money

4 Likes

My worry is they’re now Republicans. Because they buy into all the other insane conspiracy theories. If so were super fucked

Heh, went way the fuck over my head. I don’t even think of Melania as a first lady. I was thinking Nancy Reagan and couldn’t think of the reference :thinking:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Don to rename his account to @realPresidentDonaldTrump and continue tweeting as though he has executive authority

4 Likes

Publish :clap: the :clap: DMs :clap:

10 Likes

Someone hurry and grab that name up.

2 Likes

Marisa Tomei offered this in response to Rudy.
https://twitter.com/marisatomei/status/1329629027699728385?s=19

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1329958606540845057

1 Like

I’ll buy myself a bottle of Macallan 18 if Jr eats it.

1 Like

Hilarious how Shapiro went from anti trumper conservative with morals character to completely advocating for a coup to overthrow democracy.

1 Like

WAP radicalized him

17 Likes

Pumped for this meltdown. This will hurt him.

1 Like

Hey man, he’s just gotta feed his family. We know he’s not giving his wife any other satisfaction.

Now he’s down for that WAP - Wild Ass Populism.

3 Likes

Umm…why is this flagged lol?

1 Like

Dude, grow up… Nobody wants to hear complaints about the moderation.

giphy

2 Likes

Uh, you guys get that @POTUS isn’t Trump’s main Twitter account, right? The account he never actually uses and no one follows? I will award bonus points to whoever can cite the legislation that explains why Trump uses his private @realdonaldtrump account to parrot out conspiracy garbage.