https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329963296854847492
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329963571250335744
( twitter | raw text )

This is the only response needed for any further Hillary debate

Also rofl

2 Likes

I have zero polling to support this but strongly believe Trump got a ton of “I’m pissed off about the virus and want to believe the Trump virus denial message” votes.

He is at his core a con man, and for all his faults he knows what idiots what to hear. It is truly amazing that he got tens of millions of people he absolutely hates to vote for him!

9 Likes

The virus should have been a slam dunk for dems in the same way 9/11 should have helped them. But, these kind of events create their own reality.

It’s true, imo, aided by Ds going too hard the other way based on Fake Polls and reflexive anti-Trumpism.

For example, much better managed countries in Europe opened schools and know a ton of people felt very strongly about re-opening them. Even the people that didn’t want them to re-open were probably fine with it as long as virtual was an option.

I’m fucking furious we haven’t opened schools. In what fucking reality is it ok that we are allowing bars and restaurants to be open but not schools? It’s fucking disgusting. Bars and restaurants should be closed and schools should be opened.

5 Likes

Also, there was probably a fair amount of “at least Trump shipped me $1,200” voting happening. The Democratic Party is such a failure that low info voters aren’t entirely irrational in thinking the Democrats will do jack shit for them, even relative to Republicans. Its not like Obama cut any checks in 2009 when shipping all the money to banks and prosecuting exactly zero bankers.

4 Likes

Also My Pillow guy paid Rittenhouse’s $2 million bail, incredible. He would absolutely be a keynote speaker at the RNC if it kicked off tomorrow.

1 Like

He might get acquitted tbh. Going to be hard to keep hard core deplorables off the jury.

Yeah, teacher’s unions have a lot to do with it with D politicians stuck in the middle from the federal government not helping with funding for basic safety measures and Trump being the GOAT anti-advocate for the case (basically saying go back to work without any safety measures and we will just fire you all if you don’t like it, which I guess is a credible threat in red states/cities).

I may have these details wrong, but I recall hearing that Obama did in fact cut big checks for normal people during the recovery, but didn’t want to publicly take credit for it because he didn’t want to be seen as buying votes or some other norm-worshipping reason lol.

I just checked, only for Social Security and SSI recipients.

I actually watched the clip. My first taste of OAN. Is this channel just trolling Trump supporters? It’s literally a bad SNL skit.

2 Likes

Anecdotally I defintely saw some non-political people getting radicalized into Covid deniers this year. No doubt at all who those people voted for.

3 Likes

Buried in here is something great. If it really went down the way OAN says, then we may have found the first Dems who have learned to play the game.

Promised the R canvassers that they’d do a full audit blah blah blah in exchange for certifying, and then when the R’s certified, the Dems were all, “Butnahhh, not a binding agreement right there.”

5 Likes

This right here is why I would go to war for Bernie.

2 Likes

It’s low budget and their on air “talent” is horrendous. I’ve been dead serious in saying my senior year TV class put together a better produced broadcast and we had more talent.

1 Like

I guess OAN vs. Newsmax is the big battle right now.