The C-Word

All,

Lets

4 Likes

Honestly it’s amazing we are still talking about this. This was discussed in the misogyny thread and nothing much was decided because the use of the word is very rare, after that thread I’ve maybe seen it once or twice and I read A LOT of the posts here.

The only reason this has been a discussion this past week or so is because jman doesn’t like jal and literally brought it up in one of the fued threads with commonwealth and it’s spiraled out of control into an issue that is extremely not an issue. (I’m not saying that using offensive words isn’t an issue in the general sense and we can maybe have a discussion on what “banned” words we want to have, although putting asterisk on a word seems stupid because everyone will know what it is anyway)

If I have time today I’ll even look at how many times it was posted since the misogyny thread and this latest debacle all brought up by jman because of some personal feud. I’m going to put the over/under at 15 and that might be a little high

4 Likes

Replacement word needs to be funny given the context the word is used in.

I say we go The Joe Pesci Show route and use “Shampoo”

Quite honestly, I’ve done a fair bit of trolling in my time, and I don’t think what I was doing ITT was “trolling” or “bad faith”. It seems that others do think it was that, so I’ll step back a bit.

1 Like

Kind of what I was trying to say, and I got banned for bad faith for it.

Lol, no, you got banned for:

tenor-2

How much would you like to bet that that is not the post for which I was banned?

Friendly 1k if we can find an escrow?

I’ll infer from your silence, @j8i3h289dn3x7, that the answer is zero, because you are, as always, full of bluster.

1 Like

Lol, you waited a full 4 minutes between those two posts! Some of us do things other than, you know stare at the screen waiting for that next post.

Oh good, now that you’re back, we got a bet? Quote to book.

Well I see that is going well so far.

Dammit my pony stepped on its dick.

4 Likes

jman has to be one of the biggest troll baiters on this site. I mean, you reap what you sow.

1 Like

this. and i think the ‘feud’ started with the stupid thread about the phrase for a boom box in the UK.

Just let some thing slide unless they are an actual common thing. Both those could have been ignored or just ended with a simple one sentence comment without a rebuttal.

2 Likes

Fine.

The point remains the point, but delete the post if you want.

This is a pretty big self-own tbh.

Try and respond to the questions that were asked of you 12+ hours ago. Use your words, buddy.

You literally got banned for your bad-faith posting on that topic, so… I’m going to go ahead and consider that matter settled and not worthy of further debate.

Nope. It started well before then in the first covid thread.

Wait, your argument is “a random third party sanctioned you for your conduct, ergo, I winnnnnnnn!!!”

Haha, are you even a real lawyer?

(Footnote 1: apparently “are you a real lawyer?” is fine, “you are not a real lawyer” is not)