The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

Exhibit 98,563 on why following or caring about any of this is a mental illness. We have no agency to change it and expecting it to change through voting and/or the sheer force of will of a sizeable amount of people who care enough to unplug from the matrix is insane. The end boss is always that the powers that be want it exactly how it is.

No chance I can ever stop but I know it isn’t a fruitful exercise in any meaningful sense.

4 Likes

Wichita, the One True Donald is here to express solidarity. Stick around to the end, he takes it up to an 11.

2 Likes

Sorry, just catching up on thread; way behind

Cesar Sayoc sent a bomb to the CNN studios because he was inspired by Donald Trump’s rhetoric. A bomb, like the kind that blows up and kills you. But yeah, understanding and unity. I’m sure the vacuous stirring words of the First Fembot signal a turning of the page for the GOP.

2 Likes

I didn’t watch or read any of this, but did Daniel Cameron announce the arrest of the killers of Breonna Taylor tonight?

No but he announced he will be replacing Moscow Bitch when Moscow Bitch finally croaks.

Does he know something about Moscow’s health that we don’t?

No, but he’s young. I am fully expecting him to take Moscow’s spot at some point. Just my read

haha oh you’re funny

racist fuckers like to think they aren’t racist if the exact right opportunity presents itself. Tim Scott agrees. Daniel Cameron checks every fucking single box. You haven’t heard the last of Daniel Cameron…sigh.

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1298339879823257600

6 Likes

If/when Trump wins, the 2024 RNC will 100% be some fat Qanon incel reporting directly from his basement

1 Like

I definitely hope we’ll hear from him soon about how he’s had the killers of Breonna Taylor arrested.

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I really don’t care anymore, about all the jim-jims in this town, and all the politicians making crazy sounds, and everybody putting everybody else down, and all the dead bodies piled up in mounds.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to the party, Claire!

Allow me to translate that.

LOMOTHERFUCKINGL FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SHOVE THE HATCH ACT WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE BITCHES YOU WON’T DO SHIT CAUSE KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME

2 Likes