The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I almost ponied myself lol.

2 Likes

Party ID does not equal Party Registration. What will be useful will be the actual results there which will drop quickly because everyone in that county votes by absentee.

Personally, I’ve cracked the first of some election night beers and will be rewatching season one of Utopia (original Brit version) after the aggravatingly piss-poor travesty that was the pilot of the US remake. Be checking back in in about two hours or so.

Enjoy, fellas.*

*That’s a joke based on the confident assumption that you in fact will NOT enjoy it, ain’t I a rascal?

4 Likes

Based on polls that asked about voter enthusiasm, and combined with the voter turnout we have already, either turnout is way up compared to 2016, which is good for Biden, or else a ton of Trump’s voters are sitting this one out, which is great for Biden.

2 Likes

I think the exit poles try to contact people who early voted as well, but yes, they’re useless. Ignore them.

A few more…
https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1323752624341065734?s=21

14 Likes

sounds like good news …

for joe biden

9 Likes

both

the two questions now are rural R’s same thing and what exactly is the votes on NPA’s because that block decides the election.

Fucking hilarious stupidity that so many people support so many of the individual things and then only 60% say gov should do more. GOP has crushed that messaging angle

5 Likes

if only one party had all of those things they could get if they voted for in an election

1 Like

They just don’t like the taxes they’ll have to pay when they become a billionaire.

3 Likes

Inch’allah

2 Likes

As somebody who prides himself on reading All The Posts hot damn I almost missed that gem.

2 Likes

I suspected this based on what my college age nieces and nephews have been saying. I think young voters will turn out in force.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1323753618554736640

13 Likes

So 45 percent have the top two dem issues as their most important issue[quote=“MattyLice, post:1186, topic:3020, full:true”]
I suspected this based on what my college age nieces and nephews have been saying. I think young voters will turn out in force.

mobile.twitter.com

David Hogg Vote :ballot_box: (davidhogg111)

Holy shit it’s happening. One of the polling places on a college campus in FL just hit 100% turnout.

10:27 PM - 3 Nov 2020 18K 2.4K
[/quote]

Does FL have day of registration? If not, this seems… impossible.

2 Likes

The salary prop bet was already a 10/10 perfect internet event and then it somehow got even better when LG’s bonus was more than Wil’s annual salary lolololololllllllll

8 Likes

He more likely means 100% of 2016 turnout

https://i.imgur.com/zznRdPU.gif

2 Likes

This must be the worst hour of twitter messages. Not a single piece of new information along with 5 billion new posts

2 Likes

So is Discord the low-content stuff and voice chat while this is main convo? I don’t like the idea of checking both

1 Like