The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

We’re winning PA, NV, AZ, and GA may be within cheating margins for the GOP to fuck us… but we don’t need it.

1 Like

Recent drops have been shit for Biden. 2.3K vote drop just now. 54% Biden.

you’re all driving me absolutely bonkers with “we don’t need it” to any state against those people.

4 Likes

And the #s being reported out of PA are being done so in a chaotic manner… leading to concern that the Inputs into analysis saying Biden is a lock are flawed… understand we can easily win 270 w/o PA but don’t want to be worrying about that Nazi faithless elector in California or whatever for the next month.

You’re overthinking it. The GOP controls the state legislature. It’s just intentional suppression. Young people, busy people, etc are more likely to rush it and screw up.

Does this tell us something? Where my Mountain people at?

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1324451747696275456

MSNBC female correspondents always have great masks.

3 Likes

Same here man. Same here.

What, have we given up on Nevada all of a sudden?

yeah if you think Trump is still live at least go get rich on Predictit.

2 Likes

Someone just dropped 3300 votes. Biden only won them 55/45. Deficit at 108259.

Doesn’t mean shit I don’t think, Same boat as before, it depends on how much maricopa goes GOP and no one knows that

By the same token I’m here if any of the Biden is gonna win PA by 200k crowd want to get rich off of me.

At least some of that came from Greene County in the far SW corner of the state. Basically West Virginia, and they don’t have many more ballots to drop. Not cause for concern imo.

Some people should consider stepping away from their keyboards for a bit, if only to be considerate of the rest of us who don’t want to hear breaking reports of panic-fueled despair based on feels.

It’s like being all-in and then loudly freaking out to the table before even seeing the run-out.

3 Likes

Nevada isn’t enough by itself. It just brings AZ into play.

1 Like

how about just “Biden wins PA”? you taking Trump side on that? if not, it’s not exactly the same token.

Pima 40k is good.

2 Likes

I was raised by people with substantial similarities to Trump and the people who recently diagnosed me with ADHD told me there’s a good chance I have PTSD. I have zero doubt how I got that if I have it. This last four years was a complete nightmare and I have no idea how I’d have gotten through it without people to talk to about it. Talking about it was my coping mechanism. I had stuff get triggered so often they stopped being triggers because whatever part of me it was irritating probably just ceased to exist.

I want to see him suffer so bad it hurts. I want him to hurt more than I wanted to fuck my first RL crush when I was 13 or so. I’m not sure I’ve ever wanted anything so bad in my life. The amount of suffering this thing has caused me, and then having to go out and pretend everything was fine with me with absolutely everyone in real life… yeah.

I’m not sure what’s going to happen emotionally when I realize he’s really not going to be in power anymore.

11 Likes

Plus we burned down the mother fucking White House (not totally).

1 Like