The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Another 2300 drop, Biden won it 80/20. Deficit down to 106980

1 Like

Yup. Based on how everyone was parading Biden as the clear winner yesterday you’d think he was already President-elect. The numbers being this close show a clear increase in Trump’s chances of winning. The more I see about Trump’s gonna win, the more it feels like the wishcasting towards the end of the 2016 election.

1 Like

this context also indicates that there still is quite a lot to come, if the numbers are correct. (but why is it so slow??)

https://twitter.com/finneganLAT/status/1324453065219596293

2 Likes

You should stop with these imo. Are you going to do this for 9 more hours?

5 Likes

I mean every expert has said PA is essentially a lock for 24 hours now. People just getting tired of waiting and looking for things to freak out about, just let them count the shit

5 Likes

Of course I’m not taking that. I’ve just been hearing for 2 days how it’s not close and it’s close.

Pumped to see 13K in Coconimo. That’s us, we knew about Pima having 40K. Apache is us.

Mohave is big for Trump, glad he’s only got 6,500 there - could have been more given population.

Cochise and Yuma lean Trump like 60-40, but this is mail so we run even or better there.

What’s left is very good for us, Trump probably needs > 60% in Maricopa just ballparking it in my head.

1 Like

I can’t do this shit for another 100k votes 2% each time. This is real pain.

3 Likes

No, I was talking about PA in a vacuum. We’re not losing NV either.

The thing is, though, Biden is getting 62% of mail in in Greene, even though it’s a Trump +50 county.
If he starts underperforming his run rate to date in a bunch of places, things get much closer.

This is nothign like 2016. Trump Right now is Hillary Clinton at 3 am on election Eve wish casting somehow that there were thousands of her votes left to be counted in Wisconsin and Michigan and PA.

2 Likes

Looks like out of Delaware County for this drop.

I mean if people really want me to stop, I will, but I think they are important data points.

2 Likes

God, this drip-drip-drip counting is getting on my nerves. Guess I’ll go to bed for a third time without a final call. :roll_eyes: GL everyone, see ya in part 2 of this thread.

1 Like

AZ been called already, yes?

And we will once more brother. THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

1 Like

Just by FOX and AP and all the Nate population of the world disagree

1 Like

If jman stops his frequent posts, this thread will just be filled with 5 times as many posts asking “Anything new released yet?”/

9 Likes

Yeah Delaware co just went from 83 percent to 85 percent counted on NYTIMES. 80/20 there is fine though, IMO, and still more should be outstanding.

1 Like

Somebody cool should start a new thread.