The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Nevada just lowered my anxiety level a lot.

2 Likes

Nah pendejo, Iā€™m just going to say some cool Spanish words with a poor accent and youā€™ll vote for me.

It would be hard to express how much Iā€™ve appreciated this site and its posters throughout the Trump presidency. Thereā€™s a lot to appreciate and gain from this place beyond shitting on the Nectarine Narcissist, and I hope you all stick around even when/if we ship this. There are a lot of collective intellectual and empathic resources here, with plenty of remaining opportunity for thoughtful discussion and potential real-world change.

Itā€™s been a pleasure.

43 Likes

Yeah if this is the end of an era Iā€™m genuinely looking forward to being here for the next one.

9 Likes

your overreatcing

1 Like

This place might be even better with slightly less reason for WAAFing. I canā€™t imagine this has been good for anyoneā€™s blood pressure.

6 Likes

Assuming AZ, which will be done counting in Dec.

17 Likes

Is there a source for current Nevada ballots outstanding at this point? Havenā€™t really seen good numbers there suggesting how many votes are left to count.

https://twitter.com/cerealouslynet/status/1323688805480779776?s=20

10 Likes

I CANā€™T DO THIS ANYMORE.

Iā€™ve gotten nothing done at work the last 3 days.

10 Likes

I was in the ā€œnot sure if we should leave 2p2ā€ camp - one of my most colossal wrongnesses in the last few years.

Hmm crappy clunky software and constant refreshing, while being pummeled by hostile site ownership - vs. this. Close one!

9 Likes

Counter offer - we can do an Instagram photo of a taco on Sinko De Mayo, cool?

Denial and lack of self-awareness. More signs!

What the fuck kind of monster votes for Boo Berry over Count Chocula?

Boo carrying 6 states is nearly as troubling as Trump carrying 25

9 Likes

Counterpoint: Donald Trump is in anguish right now as the votes dripā€¦ dripā€¦ dripā€¦ dripā€¦

1 Like

NONSENSE I AM READY TO SUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR DICKS DAMMIT

4 Likes

Man that Boo Berry tastes so good though

1 Like

But how long would it take to get everyone

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/1324401905926344705?s=19

1 Like