The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Nah - look what he’s doing now. He’s laying in bed crying.

I don’t think he’ll stump hard for GA senate. He’ll just whine about grievances until Jan 24.

2 Likes

LOL at Fox News potentially being the first to call the election.

4 Likes

I’ll be doing whatever I can locally for the runoff.

4 Likes

Nevada coming through with Aces

It’s possible Trump totally fucks the GOP too by abusing norms and doing crazy shit on his way out.

I suspect he’ll do that and GOP voters won’t care, but you never know what happens.

2 Likes

If Fox News calls Nevada does that mean they have to call the election since they haven’t retracted their Arizona call?

7 Likes

I wish these reporters would stop saying watch the process. The ruling was “watch the process from 6 feet”. Meaning they can now pozz the poll workers as they wanted. They could always “watch the process”. Lazy fucking journalism.

3 Likes

Yes so they won’t

1 Like

Yeah. Which probably means they won’t call Nevada because they are not certainly correct on AZ.

They dont’ have to do anything really. They can retract AZ as too close to call. They can call Nevada but say they aren’t calling the election just in case, etc. etc. It’s not like there are laws governing this or something.

1 Like

Georgia: Biden deficit at 13,539

Perdue 49.98%

11 Likes

Tell your wife that she chose to be a frontline, healthcare professional. Jane Schmo who just wants her vote to count shouldn’t have to accept unnecessary risk just to cast her ballet.

5 Likes

Can’t wait

10 Likes

FUCK YEAH

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1324404441403977729?s=20

1 Like

I took a poll. Demands follow.

• Health care
  • Decent housing (not cages), jobs, and pay
  • Reasonable immigration policy
  • Clean air and water
  • Stop burning the planet
  • Don’t send us to die in wars
  • Don’t shoot our ass at home
  • Keep the racists out of government, por favor y gracias
3 Likes

Using AP numbers

State Biden +/-
Arizona 68390
Georgia -13539
Nevada 11438
Pennsylvania -115071
5 Likes

ALERT ALERT, we have a Trumpster transition in process. Someone get to him quick before its too late.

5 Likes

That’s a strong ask on housing.

The part she disputes is the unnecessary part.