The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

What does this mean? Indiana?

Kemp and whoever the SoS is have a whole night to ratfuck this thing. I feel like blue team may have countered some of whatever it was they did in 2018, so they’re scrambling to figure something new out. If we get to recount, there is no fucking way GA holds. Only chance is that Trump loses everything else, so GA is irrelevant, and he concedes… so, basically there is no chance.

I gave this careful memeing and must conclude you’re right. The GOAT.

@anon38180840

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/rawsmedia/status/1324239745908617217?s=20

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thought I would check in with my “favorite” RWNJ. She has only posted once about the election since it started, which equals the number of times posting some meme about reading text upside down

“WELL AMERICA LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE ELECTED A BUFFOON, WHO NOT ONLY CANNOT COMPLETE A COHERENT SENTENCE BUT HAS MADE IT CLEAR HE IS AVAILABLE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!!! THE END OF THE USA IS UPON US…”

lol made me happy to see

3 Likes
1 Like

By the way, I’m crunching some interesting numbers on something we’re not really looking at. The crazy old dude might be slightly less crazy than we thought…

I don’t want to heart this post, but thanks for tracking that for us.

the PI comment section in the GA market right now is so stupid my eyes are bleeding

and how do any of them have $ left

1 Like

Tell her sentences with all caps are incoherent and 3 exclamation points are wrong.

Are we doomed? We’re doomed

so im the only one freaking the fuck out now huh

1 Like

If we can’t call AZ for Biden, we likely can’t call it for Mark Kelly either me thinks.

She is some sort of psychopath that uses caps no matter what online. Even if she isn’t trying to rant she still uses all caps.

no

2 Likes

also thanks for bringing this fine gentleman to my life

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1324244405734141953

my twitter is all vote count rallies, shit is out of control

Rudy?