The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Outstanding effort regardless considering the rest of the house results including other CA races (21st iirc has not gone well?)

1 Like

Yeah, donā€™t do this.

Iā€™m the least confident person here. Or at least bottom 5. If I feel good about it, then youā€™re good to go.

Please, dear god, let this be the final ā€œThereā€™s always a tweet for everything.ā€

2 Likes

I agree that the dems have to do something to get tiers of whites back. The demographics just donā€™t yet exist for an overwhelming win based primarily on a minority coalition.

The problem with that, is a lot of poor whites are serious bigots.

1 Like

A ton of angry Trump supporters show up? Donā€™t want to piss off Adelson? Who knows.

I think the best way to get them is to rally them against a common enemy.

The Poor Boys gonna go after them.

Its the same in the UK and Australia. Poor white bogans (our version of white trash) in our Northern states delivered our right wing party the win based on their promises to build a coal fired power plant (not at all financially viable) in their area. Poor whites in UK delivered Brexit.

1 Like

Youā€™re never getting rural whites back. Just listen to country music for one hour. Itā€™s a lifetime identity. Youā€™re not shaking that out of them.

Maybe you have a chance with their kids rebelling. Youā€™ll get them when they move away - but that happens now.

1 Like

I just read that NYT article risky posted and itā€™s crazy when fox called az for Biden 24 hours ago, it was at 73% reported.

I donā€™t get how a state needs 24 hours for the next 27% but I am not a vote tabulation expert (VTE for short).

1 Like

Nevada is just waiting for the best offer. adelson or Bloomberg.

Money talks.

1 Like

Biden deficit down to 164,414 in PA.

1 Like

4 Likes

Most importantly Philly didnā€™t move from 70% with this update

He should still pick up 150k or so in Philly alone!

1 Like

Drunk thought and not serious so need for anyone to argue with me: NV is rigged for Trump if need be and they only want to use the riggage if it will make a difference in who the EC selects.

a couple OC races flipped back, plus TJ Cox.

The fact that we are so close with basically zero national support and a 4-person field team is a miracle

7 Likes

No, there are only like 100k outstanding from Philly. But we are getting closer to Philly alone being enough to do this.

This is a thing I am not saying at all! Obverse:

Bernieā€™s ā€œLatino outreachā€ was mostly him advocating for M4A and a $15 minimum wage and other working-class issues. Heā€™s a 700-year-old Jewish guy from Vermont, heā€™s doesnā€™t have any kind of special pull with Hispanics in the Southwest other than his brand of left-wing politics is good for people who are working in construction or hospitality. Bidenā€™s not going to get there just by hiring Latino outreach consultants or choosing a token Hispanic VP.

10 Likes

Like rich people. Need more class warfare.

3 Likes

Nevada is just waiting for better odds.

2 Likes