The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I think we have a large enough corpus to clone you as a bot.

2 Likes

See you all at midnight!

2 Likes

GA SOS site:

Biden down 33,300

Perdue 50.17%

(It still doesn’t feel to me like there are enough votes out there for Biden to pull it off)

Mandate

1 Like

Ugh, I’ve been watching that Philly 70% number not move all evening and it’s the only thing keeping me somewhat calm.

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/1324180087986532352?s=21

3 Likes

It sounded like there were 20-something thousand votes remaining in Fulton County (CNN had a remote there with the head honcho). No idea where else things are outstanding in GA.

christ i did this too, i did a triple take like , what ???, wtf how is that true, we can lose PA and win the others, and then saw your post lol.

2 Likes

LOOKS LIKE THOSE CLOWNS IN CONGRESS DID IT AGAIN. WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS.

3 Likes

I have to work tomorrow. I’ll see you all at 6 am. Maybe when I wake up we’ll have a New Democratic president. I hope and pray.

4 Likes

AP and Fox have called Arizona, but Im using NYT for this update

To carry, the percent of remaining votes Biden needs (approximate, rounded up in all cases)

NC 64%
PA 62%
GA 58%
AZ 42%
NV 48%

And for extra measure I have Cunningham needing 65% and Perdue getting 43% or less to force a run-off.

Again, the outstanding vote numbers seem to bounce around and my math ignores 3rd party stuff, so these are just ballparks.

2 Likes

Yeah, MSNBC’s Atlanta correspondent was just on. I forget the numbers, but it was something like 22k or 24k left in Fulton and 100-ish (104k?) statewide. Don’t know if “statewide” means add Fulton and the 100k number or if it counts Fulton in the 100k.

He won states worth 306 but because of two faithless electors only got 304 IIRC.

Wait what? She wants ballots mailed before or on election day thrown out?

no PA bad news that i have seen

No bad news. Every expert says Biden is going to win. And everything else is theater if Biden ships PA.

5 Likes

Just a thought but AZ/NV withholding their results could be insurance against Trump stopping the vote in PA. If Trump stops the PA vote, then AZ/NV withhold their results and Trump cant bink AZ and claim victory.

1 Like

Trump’s lead in Georgia down to 33,700.

True in Wisconsin until 4 am and look how that turned out.

1 Like

Only needs 65/35 of remaining vote to win, think Biden is a slight favorite in GA now.

1 Like