The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I think it can matter a fair bit if 2 states are the gap in the race vs just having to overrule over 1 of them for GOP.

Itā€™s been doing this all night. Itā€™s the absentees coming in from places that arenā€™t Philly I think (including Allegheny).

Itā€™s easier when youā€™re buzzed or drunk.

PA Attorney General has an RBG menorah.

6 Likes

I worry that you guys might be missing the most important part of this election. If Trump somehow binks this thing thereā€™s no way I can follow four more years of this nonsense at the level of detail required to participate in this forum. If Pennsylvania doesnt call for Trump soon youā€™re all at risk of missing 4 entire years of my extremely funny posts and cutting insights. A lot is at stake here.

13 Likes

This seems not great in PA though:

(From 538):

DAN HOPKINS

NOV. 4, 9:36 PM

I continue to be confused about The New York Timesā€™ estimated vote numbers in Philadelphia, which indicate that only about 70 percent of the expected votes are in ā€” that would imply turnout was substantially higher than the levels Iā€™m seeing from the Philadelphia City Commissioners.

Edit: I still think weā€™re winning PA, but could be closer than Biden +2.

I live in Pima county, Trump got wrecked here. Last I saw it was like 63/37

7 Likes

Making me google what Mountain Time is should be a federal offense

6 Likes

H: ā€œI am sorry honey, I feel like I performed terribly tonight.ā€

W: ā€œItā€™s okay dear. You didnā€™t perform terribly, you performed mediocrelyā€.

FUCK YOU NATE

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1324062202509336576

3 Likes

Weā€™re OK. Everyone needs to chill. This really isnā€™t that bad. Whatā€™s making this suck is that we canā€™t trust the data weā€™re getting is right and that gives us the opportunity to choose our own anxiety adventure.

3 Likes

Also Pima seems to be announcing whenever it wants. The next drop at 12:30 Eastern is just Maricopa. A good drop from Pima would help.

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1324182358828961794?s=21

3 Likes

Yeah, Pima is doing work. Itā€™s 60/39 right now with 10% outstanding.

1 Like

6 Likes
  1. Dems have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes. A bit early to go for hail maries.
  2. Blacks are also already voting at 80-90% rates for the Dems. Maybe thereā€™s a different ethnic demographic that needs some convincing.
  3. That is if we even accept this pandering as a better strategy than nominating charismatic, competent candidates even if they do not give us these feel good ā€œfirst xā€ moments.

https://twitter.com/ericuman/status/1324175841723637761

Hereā€™s your Trump 2.0

3 Likes

The thing with these posts is not that they are factually incorrect, is that iā€™m so way passed ā€œnot on paceā€ stage at the moment.
Give me ā€œno chance in hellā€ or some ā€œlolz trumpā€ from the Nates.

1 Like

2 min w/o a post is unacceptable.

I had an absolute heart attack because I thought it said Biden and not Trump, I had to click through to Twitter to see wtf was going on.

1 Like