The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

https://twitter.com/CoreyRForrester/status/1324165448762576905

8 Likes

The fact is, AP clearly failed to consider, or maybe they didnā€™t know, the timing of those outstanding early/mail votes, and the implication for what it meant for a Trump/Biden margin vs. Maricopa as a whole.

2 Likes

1 Like

How is NV not getting killed for taking the day off to go watch Cirque du Soleil and shoot craps or something. How about you count first, rest later or we take away your gambling license

4 Likes

Right. Which, what the fuck. If we know it they should.

I think they used polling math

1 Like

Ok maybe I was a little hyperbolic.

Yeah, CNN has been way more cautious and I think theyā€™ve been right to do so given all the uncertainties over how different batches of votes are falling. Honestly given Nevada and Texas results, Arizona should be really close.

Iā€™m not impressed. The polls can suck balls but I do trust Nates in analyzing existing real data.

I donā€™t know if we knew until today. I wasnā€™t following it closely enough.

Anyone who wants take Biden winning GA at evens, Iā€™m still taking action.

roflbot

13 Likes

If AZ holds Iā€™m opening that JW blue

3 Likes

Put your money on predictit, theyā€™ll give you better odds. Bidenā€™s at 65 cents to win Georgia there right now.

2 Likes

If it doesnā€™t Iā€™m throwing up Miller High Life

4 Likes

Iā€™ll join you

fuck man I think Iā€™m about to head back into FULL MEDIA BLACKOUT

you guys stress me out. whereā€™s cuseā€™s calmness? need that vibe.

According to the Georgia governmentā€™s site, Biden is now 37,322 behind (0.77%).

Perdue at 50.20%

6 minutes ago

2 Likes

If it doesnā€™t hold we probably are down to the doomsday scenario of everything flowing through Pennsylvania, which is counting itā€™s votes super fucking slowly.

Nothing out of PA in a while?