The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Still better than CNN which threw out the numbers for the county with no context in the margin of the new votes or the trend that could emerge.

1 Like

No, that was referencing the 75k that was dropped 10 minutes ago. “We just got 75k Maricopa votes and that has helped give a fuller picture”

1 Like

I think they meant the 75k they just got. I don’t think AZ is giving any more until midnight ET.

1 Like

We’re good in PA.

1 Like

Ah, thanks. My wife and I heard it the same way so I appreciate the clarification.

1 Like

Is GA really just 0.8 margin with 5% left to go? That seems not insurmountable.

So interesting spot here if GA finishes tonight and Biden is ahead and Fox News doesn’t retract, they’ll have to call the whole race for Biden. If they’re wrong on AZ they risk blowing the whole election, but they also have to know PA is basically a lock for Biden even though they haven’t called it, so they might feel like it’s not worth retracting. Who the fuck knows?

AP is elite at this and Fox News decision desk is very good. AP doubled down, Fox staying put.

3 Likes

What does AP doubled down means here?

They just won’t call GA.

1 Like

Yeah but ME-2 would mean GA alone means we’re good.

Is ME-2 confirmed Trump?

Even if we’re good in PA by the votes, I feel like if courts are going to pull shenanigans, PA is where we see it.

My initial reaction was the same as yours until I realized it was just poorly worded and splashed with that Maddow excitement/dont go away style. I do hate how they are trying to make this seem like it’s a super exciting event when in reality it’s distressing and not at all fun.

1 Like

If nothing else thank you AZ and NV for killing Trump’s argument that all counting should stop on election day or the day after.

3 Likes

They got questioned about their call and then they put out a defense of it talking about the math behind it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1324089825696325636?s=20

1 Like

Yes. There are apparently 122k absentee ballots from Atlanta area left. We need to win them by like 82/40. Feels like We’re the favorite tbh.

A food delivery of votes

They called AZ yesterday and then posted another article I think today explaining why they are confident in their call.