The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

It’s most brutal when you are president. I can’t imagine what 4 years of that is gonna do to Biden if he pulls this out.

3 Likes

I mean I may be fudging it a bit, it’s obv a deep field, but there are now chess/go programs that learn how to play the game by analyzing millions of games for patterns rather than by following predefined strategies and heuristics by people, and these programs absolutely crushed the best previous programs.

1 Like

I do recall that in 2018 it slowly but surely shifted to Sinema in the several days after the election. A lot of that was Maricopa. I think that’s probably what the AP went off of. She ended up winning by 2.4% and I think she was behind the day after the election.

1 Like

First search hit for Negreanu Esfandiari cult for me.

Just agree with them. Then when the vote totals come out say “these are all valid, they tossed out the fake ones”

2 Likes

That Jeff Van Drew dbag in NJ who seemed sure to win actually might not win, lots (at least 40k) of mail ballots left and he’s trailing 3-1 in them so far with a 10k vote lead.

6 Likes

Everyone who talks about this being a dream scenario for the GOP forgets about Lame Duck Drumf.

Biden is just going to win PA and then he doesn’t need either of those. But also, I think he’s going to win both of them.

2 Likes

It’s happening.gif

I’m not calling it, just getting excited. I’m basically in fan mode now. Too tired to make judgement calls on GA at this point.

1 Like

You people leave tons of memeable material on the table imo.

Lame Duck Drumpf was an unavoidable certainty, now or in 2024.

He’s definitely gonna have a team supporting him and I’m 100% fine with that.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

21 Likes

THEYRE HIRED BY SOROS TO STEEL THE ELECTION FOR THE PEDAFILES!

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/1324168561582055426

El Jebe! 2024!

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/NilesGApol/status/1324168486629871616?s=20

15 Likes

GA below 40k

2 Likes

Sure. They all have a lot of highly competent support (except Trump, of course). They still age like motherfuckers.

2 Likes

I saw the cooler video and it looks like food delivery.

1 Like

Lol I’ve seen the “more votes than registered voters” thing a few times too. This shit spreads through the idiot echo chamber like wild fire through unswept forests.

5 Likes