The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1324098639749406720?s=19

2 Likes

He goes by Lil Limp now.

6 Likes

Well, at the very least, much of Detroit is feeling like this.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1324094825088589825

2 Likes

Cohn and Wasserman have led me astray too much recently! Iā€™m staying firmly clenched until I see AZ or certainty in PA.

1 Like

Heā€™s not black tho

@bestof

1 Like

The thing making me feel better about AZ is the silly Trump team ā€œdemandsā€ that the AP/FOX retract their call. If you were confident the votes will work out for you, like Dā€™s have been for hours and hours in MI/WI/PA, do you really care who ā€œcallsā€ what?

Bidenā€™s got 253 votes according to CNN with 6 uncalled states: AK, AZ, NV, GA, NC, PA.

AKā€™s going Rep. So letā€™s remove that.

AZ, NV, GA, NC, PA

If PA goes Biden itā€™s over.

Out of those 5, Trump will need at least three to win. Note: assuming Alaska goes Trump, Trump winning GA, NC and PA but losing AZ and NV would lead to a draw.

All told, Iā€™d rather win by 1 vote than 5 million, so I can rub their faces in it.

1 Like

No, dude, youvā€™e been corrected multiple times. NO offense but youā€™re forgetting NE-2. AZ & NV for Biden is a win.

4 Likes

Senate tho. Like, weā€™re drawing live to Moscow Mitch deciding President Biden doesnā€™t get to have a cabinet.

No YOUā€™RE melting down!

2 Likes

CNN electoral map has called NE-2. So it is included in the current 253-213 map on CNN.

EDIT: Math wrong I think. God I suck at math

3 Likes

Just say hereā€™s my Acting Cabinet. No one gives a shit.

7 Likes

Not sure if this was posted, but I think itā€™s worth re-posting just in case since its a good summary of where weā€™re at and whatā€™s next. From 538 an hour ago (but edited by me)

6 Likes

This post is aging well from 16 hours ago :+1:

6 Likes

Alrighty @RiskyFlush here it comes, if itā€™s a jinx so be it.

dl1

dl2

sha2

dl3

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™d rather win by 40 million, but Iā€™ll enjoy revenge for FL 2000.

FR, like I was watching telly most of the night and not even the election.

To what end though? Like I get he could just refuse to seat any judges. But the cabinet? For what purpose? Especially given that Biden is a lock to throw some republicans some bones in the cabinet. Mitch does things that are politically advantageous.