The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Post some highlights plz

2 Likes

Iā€™m too tired to process that, but itā€™s an interesting question.

Seconded and thirded.

1 Like

Silent majority. I think that this word doesnā€™t mean what he thinks it means.

3 Likes

So they have no idea what they are talking about and are blowing hot air. Thereā€™s no way to win AZ as Trump with this many votes outstanding where theyā€™re outstanding.

Iā€™m not so sure NC is dead, either (both potus and senate). Democrats have been crushing the mail vote there and, though itā€™s hard to figure out, based on reports it seems there is still a significant chunk of mail vote left which could make it quite close.

6 Likes

Bro, Trashfalgar had crosstabs with like Kanye winning Aryan Nations strongholds in northern Idaho and Nate <ā€™\\\>< Gr\\t has them rated as C-. Thatā€™s slightly below average!

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so. Postal workers are largely minority and liberal and even the right-wingers still take pride in their jobs. They wonā€™t just sit by and do nothing. There would be people squawking to high heavens. See one PO where they managed to re-assemble one of the sorting machines he had taken apart.

I believe DeJoy did everything he could to systematically slow the mail. But I also believe the vast majority of USPS workers did everything they could to push late arriving ballots through the system.

1 Like

thoughts?

I have no brain and I must tweet

1 Like

Constantly checking the results and seeing only a rare small update here and there is driving me nuts.

11 Likes

Biden has a great shot in GA imo. Iā€™d personally say it is a coinflip.

3 Likes

All depends on what counties. I thought Fulton was pretty much tapped out. Not sure if Biden can do better than 2:1 I surrounding counties.

Which makes a lot of sense for Latinos - who are largely blue collar. And oil workers. Also the thing about Latino swing-voters breaking for the incumbent.

Letā€™s get President-elect Biden all the EC votes we can.

1 Like

lol arenā€™t you supposed to be good at math you fking fossil?

Itā€™s a bunch of posts declaring victory about ~11 h ago to dozens of posts like this this morning:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1324054671951015936

7 Likes

That headline is crap. Read the article.