The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

For real though, how bad is this bloodbath if COVID doesn’t happen? 400 EVs for Trump?

2 Likes

So the USPS thing is going to cost us the Senate. And absolutely nothing will be done about it.

1 Like

Right now I’m not convinced COVID hurt Trump in this election. I need to think about it when I’m not exhausted. The fact that it’s possible it helped him says a lot about this country, but also human nature.

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be a bunch of evil postal inspectors. If direction comes from the top down “under no circumstances will we disrupt our normal daily operations to conduct these ballot sweeps”, everyone will do their jobs first and then sweep for ballots if they have the time.

STOP COUNTING!

WAIT NO RECOUNT THE VOTES!

4 Likes

Easily 400 EVs, and he would have still absolutely crushed if he had bothered to do anything like a mask mandate or more stimulus.

https://twitter.com/DanielBice/status/1323969073370308610

2 Likes

yep

People turned out to vote for Trump just because they wanted to be OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Yay subverting democracy to help the good guys win

Not in Florida. Ballot envelopes are bar-coded, if yours hasn’t been scanned back in that means it wasn’t received and you’re allowed to vote.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CheriJacobus/status/1324015235552956423?s=20

2 Likes

We are still drawing live to 270-268 and some dumb shit case in one of the recount states getting to the SC and installing Trump. We really need PA or GA to avoid a massive Trump court freeroll.

Is there any way to determine how many apathetic non-voters out there who were mobilized into becoming single-issue anti-mask voters? Feels like there could be more of those than lukewarm Trump voters who turned against him due to COVID.

2 Likes

A Trump win makes me want to GTFO the US within the next year.

A narrow Biden win, under these circumstances, makes me want to try and make America better for another ~4 years, then GTFO if it refuses to do so.

Facebook/Fox News/Qanon need to implode before the US does.

14 Likes

If we trust CNN numbers there are 353,518 votes left in GA and Biden is down 83,000 votes

Seems like Biden is the favorite.

2 Likes

Omfg guys I finally forayed into my conservative community group and the increasing level of frantic going from last night being “pretty confident” to this morning going into full histrionics about cheating… it’s glorious to watch

9 Likes

Like Fox News has certainly been under IMMENSE pressure since they called Arizona from the GOP, Trump, powerful donors, etc. They haven’t budged. The AP is a VERY trustworthy organization, and if they thought they blew it they’d retract.

2 Likes

I wish I could troll such a group.

Or if Trump doesn’t handle COVID the worst of maybe any world leader?