The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Lone wolf gonna get got, IMO. If they want to intimidate properly, they need to travel in packs.

If you know anyone in philly who may need a ride to the polls:

4 Likes

Are they both Bama fans? Cant they at least agree Tuberville sucks and throw a vote Jones’ way?

Imagine being the last press secretary for Donald J. Trump?

Worst musical chairs result ever.

#johnelwayhasthecovid

1 Like

Also on team “Fuck the Needles”. It’s nothing but a rollercoaster of emotional despair. PASS.

Well, we’ll see, but I’m not sure Joe “Nothing Will Fundamentally Change” Biden is the man for the job.

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem likely.

1 Like

So I took another look at that Frost poem

The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,

“work of hunters” obviously talking about Hunter Biden doing crimes
“come after them and made repair” is getting Hunter’s laptop from the Geek Squad
“not one stone on a stone” Hunter smoked all the crack

6 Likes

Yeah its amazing down here. Bascially San Diego weather. Been here since Black Friday and don’t think I’d go back to US even if they legalized poker.

The first 60 miles or so of coast south of of the border is pretty amercianized with good schools and hospitals, etc. Lots of English spoken.

2 Likes

I kind of envy you guys who are riding the roller coaster of emotions. When I play poker, I don’t feel a strong emotional reaction to losing a big pot, but that means I also don’t feel anything when I win a big pot. I’ve been free of the anxiety over the election y’all have been having, but I don’t think I am going to feel the high level of joy and relief that you will all feel with a Biden victory.

1 Like

guy with Adam Schiff with a clown nose Tshirt, KAG hat and Red and white striped socks with the Red Stripes spelling Trump at Physical Therapy today.

Hopefully he is crying some tears later.

1 Like

So I visited here for the first time in 3 hours because I couldn’t take it any more and I’m pretty sure optimal strategy is to just scroll through this thread and only read posts that have 4+ likes.

8 Likes

I will feel the joy but very little of the pain, because I think Trump wins this and have thought so for a while.

They’re straight from 538

1 Like

Im in Rosarito Beach like 20 miles south of border.

Ive always done beach destinations when Ive traveled inside Mex but i was thinking either DF or guanajuato for my next trip.

btw how do people there refer to the city? Everyone here just calls it “Mexico” which seems weird to me.

1 Like

Unless it’s a troll, I usually give everyone’s first post here a heart.

7 Likes

Have you had a bet? You can get 2/1 now.

Yes I have a significant amount on trump

I’m curious. I’ve heard (likely from stupid scared americans) that Tijuana has become a place that is more influenced by the cartels than in previous years. Any similar thoughts from your end? Based on distance from the border it doesnt seem like Rosarito Beach would be that far from Tijuana

What’s the least rage inducing channel to follow along with tonight?