The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I assume she is the Trump voter and you are messaging your dad separately about how he can sneak out for a couple hours?

11 Likes

Rā€™s 100K up in FL. Closing the gap in AZ. I think Iā€™m done doomscrolling.

How the hell can you be married to someone with such opposing political views? If I told my wife that I was voting for Trump, she would start the divorce process.

5 Likes

Itā€™s different with boomers

1 Like

Iā€™m going to run out of likes by noon. :D

3 Likes

You would be equally quick to start the divorce process if she told you that she was voting for Trump?

I just want someone to jump in his open driverā€™s door and drive it off.

1 Like

Privilege. Iā€™m sure there are plenty of people out there voting for Trump mainly because they find him uncouth rather than giving a shit about kids in cages.

Yes. It would mean that the person I married was not anywhere near the person I thought she was.

6 Likes

This is true. In the 50s political scientists were warning there was not enough tribalism in American politics and voters couldnā€™t tell the parties apart!

Itā€™s really all up to how accurate the polling was.

And that is with half the posts by people who never post in politics.

Goofball was here yesterday that I know for sure. He was asking for maps.

I am pro goofball. F 2016.

5 Likes

He posted above

1 Like

Michigan? Fake robocalls?

How many prison sentences does Wohl want?

Bidenā€™s now more than a 2-1 favorite on Pinny.

2 Likes

I read the Nate Silver ā€œyou wonā€™t get any new information untill 7 PMā€ tweet eight minutes ago and refreshed his twitter account six times since :(

25 Likes

Well, at least so far it seems like things are fairly calm overall at polling places. So thatā€™s good.

Spoke to a colleague who had a solid voting experience in Alabama (canā€™t remember where, exactly). She went early, but the line was 200 people long, so she left and returned at 10:30am and it only took 15 minutes. Everyone was wearing masks.

(not that votes matter in Alabama)

I hereby petition the forum to NOT REFERENCE THE GOD DAMN NEEDLES

3 Likes

My thought was have someone distract him with words and someone else come steal the Trump flag (or light it on fire.)