The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

oh god she’d get destroyed

just think all that talk of must be a black woman and everyone arguing we didn’t need a midwestern VP

and results oriented analysis there wouldn’t have been a better choice go figure

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NATE SILVER

https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/1323983870849593350

5 Likes

I was going to say the 27th and nothing else. But can’t handicap the 12th. 13th seems real chancy imo, can’t see that getting out of the Senate.

Biden now leading MI/WI/NV/AZ. Time to stop counting!

15 Likes

Peters down 31k with 8% to go. That should be about 500k outstanding ballots. at 55/45 Peters he gets there.

2 Likes

in the markets, which is how betting lines are decided

MI turned blue with just 5-6% more of Wayne reporting. They still have 30% of the estimated vote to go.

2 Likes

Oh you’re saying he took way worse than was otherwise available?

https://twitter.com/andrewperezdc/status/1323890007019606016?s=21

Glad all that war criminal confederate flag lunchbox dicksucking happened

5 Likes

When did he say that he “doesn’t want a public option?”

yes

Mercier is pure deplorable, hope he loses it all.

1 Like

also yes

Biden now ahead in MI, ballgame yall

3 Likes

JFC what a night. I had to unplug after around 10pm last night. Feeling much better this morning but still a sweat.

1 Like

So one narrative here is that Hispanics went Maga but black people saved America. Again.

7 Likes

OMG that reminded me

+5 iowa +14 PA +11 FL

already knew you were shit but you’re done quinnpiac

4 Likes

At least ya’ll lined the pockets of a bunch of fine republicans with tens of millions in donations.

How many people did we have in this forum sharing their bullshit?

1 Like

Well that’s obviously stupid lol… I thought you meant he got it in at available prices when the markets said it was a flip, or whatever. If the markets said flip and he laid odds he’s a moron obviously.

We need an Alex Wice bot and for someone to force Alex Wice to tweet

2 Likes