The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I mean NV being locked up, who is saying this? Ralston is the only expert I know commenting on it, and he’s hedging. Would be nice to know that we only have to win WI and MI, which are trending that way, I just don’t see people firmly stating this.

The problem, as John King pointed out last night, is rural areas support Trump by 70/80 points. Biden/Clinton crushed urban areas but when you have 100 counties in a state that has 5-10K Trump voters, all those rural counties add up.

I don’t know why everyone’s confidence trump lost is not calming me. God I hate this timeline.

Assuming Biden somehow eeks it out, my analogy would be that the country took a cannonball to the leg and lost it below the knee and instead of going to the hospital and getting it fixed, we’ve applied a tourniquet and kept on marching.

And does the ACA get struck down and Congress can’t reach agreement on a replacement?

4 Likes

Because Trump is going to wake up and try to start a civil war?

Yeah we have to run a message that is competitive in rural areas basically. If that means losing some urban voters so be it.

There are a lot of rural poor. Those people should be ours, but everything they consume media wise is propaganda basically for the other side. It’s a problem that isn’t going to fix itself.

1 Like

No matter what happens our house is much cleaner and we found out Ted Lasso is a good show.

Really want GA for something nobody would have expected months ago.

plus if it’s just one state you’re still drawing live to all sorts of court or straight up GOP whatever they came up with bullshit. Two it’s way harder to push.

If we don’t win one of PA or GA i still think we lose. we are huge underdogs to hold with 270-268 imo

Ralston said 10s of thousand of Clark Co mail ins still to be counted. If that’s true I don’t see how Trump makes up the necessary ground.

Biden executive order + CDC order that pre existing conditions be fully covered and not used as basis to deny coverage.

Like that’s the best we can hope for I think? M4A was already dead, public option is now also dead.

Fox News is simply aghast that the will of the people is being ignored and subverted…by Democrats.

They’re running with votes shifting around in the night, the media trying to steal the election, this is a coordinated plot, etc. They’re about to interview a group of voters…standing in front of a Trump truck with a blue lives matter flag.

2 Likes

How is Peters doing in MI?

This was left on a post my wife made questioning how all the lying and fear-mongering worked, by a school friend of hers. Just goes to show how far and wide this shit spreads.

1 Like

Yeah they’re fully backing Trump’s narrative. There’s going to be violence if Trump is not declared winner.

1 Like

We have to acknowledge that no amount of correct messaging is the solution when the problem is the plurality of Americans are genuinely bad people.

8 Likes

You need to apply some Buddhist thinking and learn to accept what you can’t influence.

1 Like

Stupid people but very much so. The television they watch is propaganda, the news they watch is propaganda, their music is propaganda… And then they go to church for some more propaganda. Oh and their public schools teach them nothing of history that isn’t propaganda.

2 Likes

lmao at facebook and twitter being far left businesses. Pretty profitable!