The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Not really their fault that the polling was terrible.

2 Likes

lol with all the claims of FREE MONEY here?

I donā€™t think anyone will want Unstuck predictions.

4 Likes

but it kinda also is

Zero imo. Peters is defending his seat, it wouldnā€™t be a pickup.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1323947360083464194

Awful. We need Peters to come back and win MI (which he might), and we need 2 others from Collins to lose (lol), Ossof (unlikely), and Warnock (the other GA runoff). Warnock could very well win, but I canā€™t see a 50thā€¦

George Floyd happened there.

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1323947634776821760

hopefully this isnā€™t all of Detroit

I suppose we are still live in NC, but that race doesnā€™t look good either.

poor, weā€™re still fading our own seats and GA looks like a runoff or two and man that is gonna be insane if itā€™s for control of the senate in georgia, wonā€™t be able to lazily pick one off.

There was an insane amount of free money today.

There was much less in the lead up, unfortunately.

Well thats way off NYT:

Repub 2,341,000
Dem 2,144,162

No idea what they are doing there

Heā€™s not an early adopter of hair plugs and by God he should be.

2 Likes

Lol @ thereā€™s either 3% of the votes remaining or 18% of the votes remaining. Expertise!

Youā€™re out of your depth. You think we donā€™t know this system is a clusterfuck? Itā€™s constitutional. Look up how to change the American constitution, then look at the current electoral map. Simple version: Republicans have entrenched power as a minority party due to structural advantages and thus THEY would have to agree to give up THIER structural advantages.

You keep making posts like this as if the Dems just havenā€™t thought of it or we just arenā€™t trying hard enough.

Saying we need to change this would be like telling me I need to dunk a basketball. Iā€™m 5ā€™7, it ainā€™t happening.

3 Likes

There were plenty of high value bets on Trump available in the lead up, opposing conventional wisdom here.

Ok so confirmed WAAF. Honestly this country is doomed.

I guess weā€™re drawing too the supreme court doing a bunch of awful rulings that get huge turnout in 2022 for the senate? But with no stimulus or anything else being blamed on Biden weā€™re gonna be fucked most likely

1 Like

Agreed. Also FWIW Iā€™m somewhat jealous of Nateā€™s early adapter tendencies. Iā€™m the opposite. I always get in later and then try to become really really good and stay there.

1 Like

Nytimes and CNN have way different numbers.