The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

and me.

1 Like

best part

One idea that has come up in the meetings: sell the loans in the secondary market, two of the bank officials said. But one of the officials said that idea has not gained traction, in part because it is not clear who would want to buy the loans and the attendant problems that come with it.

6 Likes

It’s kinda like an AOL chat room. If you’re the same kind of old as me, you probably remember trolling for cyber or arguing about why the Devils are infinitely better than the Rangers.

I doubt either of those will be happening on the discord tonight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1323527158816333824

20 Likes

FML.

I decided to portray the curb stomp with a video from History X, then I started watching the video and was like “WTF is wrong with me.” And my issue was not the extreme violence, I was aware of that going in. Just the horrific hate crime bit that got me.

I tried to find appropriate video evidence for other sayings that might not be as horrendous, but didn’t find anything I like.

So I will use my words.

SUCK IT TRUMP AND YOUR 250 PERSON LOSER PARTY TONIGHT. YES I DID THE TROLLEY PROBLEM AND CHOSE TO SAVE THE DANDELION OVER YOU AND ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS.

#sstakes is still alive if you want to try that

A/S/L?

7 Likes

36/yesplease/mybed

Awwww shit, still got it

11 Likes

mIRC seems to be broken for me and I haven’t been able to sign on in months. Can’t connect to the server and don’t have the knowledge/haven’t had the time or motivation to figure it out.

1 Like

It’s so good that you get hearts just for reminding people how good it was. Now that’s a damn good post, providing overflow likes.

4 Likes

mIRC goat, efnet for life amirite?

1 Like

At least I can ignore one of you

Be my guest, whoever you are behind this gimmick.

Hopefully houstonians who are being denied the ability to drive thru vote push to normal voting as a big FU to the scumbag Texas Republicans.

2 Likes

Literally nobody likes you.

2 Likes

Hahaha nonsense you child. I thought you were going to bed anyway?

Born and raised?

2 Likes

@moderators I’ve never asked for anyone to be temp banned but can we please give jalfrezi the day off? So far he has tried to pick two fights in this thread and engaged in a big pissing match in the mod thread.

Today of all days!

2 Likes

It’s cool I’m off his radar for good, should have happened a while ago.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/davecatanese/status/1323664834706186240

if that’s true the election is over they won