The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Did previous WH Press Sec’s talk like this about “our campaign”?

My wife and I are looking at abandon ship options if things go south so we might take you up on this. Baja looks besutiful

no and i saw it mentioned in a reply to that tweet i think that technically its illegal but lol laws

Will join tonight, can’t talk or turn up volume in my office unfortunately

yea i won’t be around until after work hours on discord FYI, someone named Ikestoys joined so we might have to shut it down

1 Like

not a big fan of discord for this, will take action from the website

5 Likes

Another old who has no idea how Discord works here, will be sticking to the forums and Twitter.

1 Like

Meh Discord is so people can chat, it’s going to serve as a more informal format that might actually keep some of the fluff out of this thread.

Same

https://mobile.twitter.com/umichvoter99/status/1323653155138265089

Let’s gooooo Broward

(this twitter account seems like a decent follow)

What is the advantage to discord over just staying here? Just the addition of voice?

I’m for keeping it here.

Lol:

6 Likes

I don’t think it’ll take away, I’ll still be reading every post in here and probably posting a normal amount, if some of us youngins want to talk, let us talk. Discord won’t work for very many people anyways, you can’t have like 100 people talking in discord at the same time.

I mean, sure, Stonks arent always funny. But humorless turd?

2 Likes

1 Like

I know I’m 9 hours behind but goddamn that is a perfect post.

8 Likes

Call the loans due. Write off the loss. Easy game?

1 Like

Yeah the discord idea seems very ‘Let’s have a Zoom meeting’ and no, let’s not.

2 Likes

I’ll join discord later after work. Will still check this thread.

Could be.

I used to live in the USVI and that is a dead ringer for St. John or the north side of St. Thomas. It’s also probably a vacation rental.