The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Green Bay is entirely missing…absentee and regular.

wisconsin now my BFF

Slept like 20 mins last night, but got about 4 hours in this morning after voting. Pounding headache, but unlikely to go to bed anytime soon.

Sorry but as someone who never saw king before this guy is much better at dealing with where votes are still going to come from. King was pretty poor at that and was more just pushing buttons and reading the screen.

#isaidit
#backupwallguyneedspromotion
#kingtoOANN

2 Likes

Who knows. DDHQ is saying >99% in, but I think those #s are generally unreliable w/the confusion over different vote types this cycle.

I mean, do we think Trump won Green Bay? (The city, not the county).

https://twitter.com/benwikler/status/1323924416091328512

1 Like

We always had WI, we always had the election. I still think there’s a pretty good chance that when the final numbers in we’re going to realize the narrative was pretty far from reality. Like it’s gonna be a small polling miss and fairly comfortable margins for Joe across the states we needed.

Real wall guy said that Green Bay normally breaks dem, but surrounding areas from town/city are red.

Backup wall guy saying lean D, not huge D like Milwaukee.

Will be very interesting to see the final #s and imagine how differently this would have played out emotionally if the results had just come out as they normally do.

1 Like

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY VINCE MEMES!!! SOMEONE MAKE SOME FUCKING GOD DAMNED VINCE MEMES!!!

Thisthisthis

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1323925446413721601

So, we are going to eeek out the presidency (maybe), gain 1 or two senate seats (so still down 51-49), and lose a handful of house seats. We need 2022 to come up big. The maps are there for it, so there is hope. Fucking Bitch McConnell is going to remain majority leader. That irks me more than anything else.

1 Like

no vince memes until/if Biden wins

shit was bad luck imo

2 Likes

Fuck this shit, after what we’ve been through so far, lets just get rid of the fucking orange monster before we worry about everything else.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m far from celebrating right now. Not a guarantee that Michigan goes to Biden IMO and we still need to win NV and might have to eke one out in PA or GA.

NYTIMES and cnn has Biden up by less with different numbers than Decision Desk. Only 11k instead of 20k. Continues to make no sense.

Still only 70% from Kenosha per NYT. We expecting more? It was pretty even in 2016 iirc