The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

We’re in a lot better position than we were 20 minutes ago.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdrianaDiaz/status/1323918729877618693

3 Likes

Agreed for sure. Ah and I fucked up the senate a bit. Michigan is an incumbent D and he is down 6 point with 79% in. Could be he pulls it out also though with the Detroit hammer.

Biden lead is now only showing as 14k on DD. Can there possibly be that many votes left? Arghhhh

Yup. They bounce around like fuck. Stick with NYTIMES IMO. Showing a smaller lead but they don’t keep changing their numbers.

I wonder if Kornacki slept in till like 3pm to prepare for this.

this is insane

Still can’t believe after 92% reported that Georgia is still in play with Biden as a significant favorite.

Fuck polls. There have to be Trump supporters who either lie or refuse to participate at a very high rate compared to Democrats.

2 Likes

I reckon the latter.

yea polling is fucked. There’s still just so many Trumpers who say they aren’t then mash the button at the polls.

Trump lead in Michigan down to 82k.

1 Like

Biden ahead by 20K in Wisconsin after Milwaukee late votes dropped

1 Like

undecided = republican who hasn’t come up with an excuse to vote trump yet but they will

refuse=trumper

how to read polls from now on

1 Like

I know no1curr but betting markets back to even.

Actually, fuck, I don’t know, another example of DD and CNN/nytimes not agreeing.

We made fun of them but Trafalgar pollster performed pretty well tonight, i think. They showed the rust belt states as dead even.

Does Green Bay lean democrat?

like superuberbob said, I don’t think it’s this. It’s just that they don’t answer the polling firms at all.

So Trump was right all along, poals are FAKE NEWS!

I was assured several times here that shy Trumpers don’t exist because they are immune to the idea of shame.

2 Likes

Hillary Clinton won it. Smallish.