The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Shit 22 isn’t Delgado is it?

eta it’s not, Delgado won NY-19

Yeah looking at where those votes are I think the needle feels right. Slight Biden edge.

Need 65% of the outstanding votes. Seems very close to what will actually happen.

Anyone know about GA recount rules? Its going to be insanely close.

No. NY doesn’t count it’s mail-ins till like 3 days later and those are going to be heavy dem. We won’t know the result of NY-22 at least for a few days. Based on what is in so far and the estimated 20 percent remaining it looks to me like Brindisi hangs on in NY-22 if the absentees break down heavily dem like I expect.

1 Like

That money is reserved for consultants

1 Like

I was in the middle of reading that!!!

1 Like

CNN going to white house

If he flips back WI, MI and PA, flips AZ and GA and NE-02 then that’s a good result. Embarrassing for US voters no doubt.

2 Likes

Get these guys to primary Joe in 24. Seem smart.

https://twitter.com/benedictevans/status/1323880343007645698

When I told someone I was sweating Texas in the early evening they told me “Oof”.

I have determined “oof” is an authoritative and accurate prediction response for any political election.

Sorry pubs. Campaign staffer for Trump said “oof”.

I don’t ask for much

But can we please have Moscow Bitch croak while Kentucky happens to have a Democratic Governor? Please? Please?

Really bad to air this live.

https://twitter.com/mara_silvers/status/1323880635962859520

Seems like we aren’t going to have any meaningful result for a few hours with the WI dump, right?

Pretty sure those ballots will be found on the Mexican side of Trump’s wall.

How many fucking flags are there in that Trump press conference room? Fuck.

CNN: WILL WE SEE A MORE RESTRAINED DONALD TRUMP???

I DONT KNOW GUYS, TUNE IN TO FIND OUT

FUCK OFF

13 Likes

Looking at the map, when I lived out there, I was represented by Louise Slaughter, a usesless Dem fuck who had a laughably drawn district with a little neck in Rochester, a sliver along the lake, and another little neck in Buffalo. Somewhat satisfying to see both that she’s gone and that the district doesn’t look as stupid. No real point other than that.

I’m sure Trump is going to encourage and trust the process…