The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Not at all dissimilar to the make up of every other group in the US.

I need less alcohol and any opiates.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s either a bad take or a horrible reality.

Could be both!

seems like if its 269-269 we lose

1 Like

Most of these that Iā€™m talking about are reporting >98%. Sure itā€™s possible some of them that are at 80 or 85% reporting donā€™t reflect mail in and will shift dem. I think that you guys are trying very hard to ignore looking at these counties and their numbers.

Man, fuck me, weā€™re going to have to sweat the next few days of Philly yambags slowly, very agonizingly slowly counting out ballots only to discover that Trump has won once again.

1 Like

Correct Biden 263 Trump 275

1 Like

You know how I feel about biden and edems so taking that into accountā€¦

ā€¦win or lose its gonna be exhausting and insufferable hearing this bullshit. Fuuuufchkkvffgvgā€¦

ā€¦ignore for a second how the following is gonna sound like that trope, the point is entirely different: I grew up on the south side of Chicago and all my oldest friends are black. They range from radical left to blue dog democrats and not a single one needs to get their ass eaten in order to not vote for the fascist orange fuck.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

4 Likes

Ben would have no idea what to do if he had access to anyoneā€™s onlyfans.

Did this get posted and I missed it?

7 Likes

Alright alright you pulled me back in. Are we expected to get Maine, NE02 or Nevada today?
Whatā€™s the word on AZ Senate? Maine Senate? Montana?

sup pbal?

2 Likes

CNN just reported there are more than 1 million absentee ballots outstanding in PA. That could be a 500k pickup for dems. Biden is currently down by less than 200k in PA.

1 Like

Iā€™m drunk, lost 30 mins, 300 posts behind. Biden wins. Fuck you all.

11 Likes

Itā€™s going to be Warnock vs. Loeffler in a runoff in GA. Collins has conceded and is endorsing Loeffler.

1 Like

If the story of the evening is Trump gaining with Hispanic and Black voters, isnā€™t that potentially a good sign for the IA and ME Senate races?

my wife says, ā€œrepublicans tap into the inherent selfishness of humans, and itā€™s a huge fucking obstacle to overcome.ā€

yeah thatā€™s prob it

8 Likes

Biden is behind 14 points right now? According to NYT.

Itā€™s a TARP